Fight

I stared wide eyes at the person standing in front of me. Fear was all I felt, until it melted into pure rage.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOUR KINGDOM TRIED TO DO TO MY FATHER!"

I yelled. Venom dripping from every word I spoke. The person let out a maniacal laugh before turning their attention to me.

"Oh Zak, I know very well what my people did to your father."

Their voice was soft but if you listened carefully, you can hear how blood hungry they truly are.

"IF YOU KNOW, THEN HOW COME YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SHOW YOUR FACE HERE? LET ALONE PLAN A FULL SCALE ATTACK!?"

I yelled. The person took a step forward before sprinting at Darryl. They knocked him over and pinned him down. 

The other one sprinted over to my mother before hovering the bloody axe over her throat. 

"Now Zak, all I want is simple..."

The person spoke. I turned towards them, one their hands pinning Darryl down, the other wielding a dagger.

"Announce to the kingdom that you will crown me as your queen, and everything will be back to the way they were! Simple right? I get my crown, your kingdom lives, your mother lives, and this boy lives."

She said poking Darryl with the dagger. Darryl let out a yell of pain when the person slowly made a cut on his arm.

"Unless of course you refuse, then I have no choice but to take the throne by your side by force..."

They said. My mind was racing, my heart was pounding and my eyes were watering. So many things were happening and i couldn't take them in all at once. 

"Zak! Don't do it!"

Darryl's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. The person dug the dagger in Darryl's shoulder making him cry out in pain.

"No! Stop! Please, don't hurt him! I'll do it!"

I yelled, begging for them to stop. The person looked at me, their eyes glistening with both happiness and pure evil.

I looked down, guilt and regret mixing in with fear and anger. A happy squeal echoed throughout the castle. 

The [erson got off of Darryl and tackled me in a hug. The person giggled and planted a kiss on my cheek.

I was disgusted but did nothing. I was frozen in place my mind was blank and my heart was heavy.

"This is going to be magnificent! Imagine, King Zak and Queen Lola! Oh, the my kingdom will be thrilled!"

My gaze drifted and landed on Darryl. He was sitting, a hand over his bruised shoulder. he looked at me with wide and tear filled eyes.

I mouthed a 'forgive me' before looking away. The tears that formed in my eyes fell as I silently sobbed.

"Oh, don't worry Zak, they'll live."

She said. Her voice alone made me want to throw up, but I didn't, I couldn't, not if the lives of the people I love are on the line.

"In the dungeon that is..."

My head instantly whipped to her direction. I stared at her wide eyed before opening my mouth to protest.

"Your not serious! First you attack my kingdom, then you come barging in , requesting to be my queen or you'll kill my mother and my king, then you STAB my king, then your telling me that your gonna let them suffer in the dungeons?!"

I argued. Lola looked at me like I was a madman before speaking up.

"Well, we can't have them go and try take back the throne, especially that one."

She pointed at Darryl who was looking at her with pure hatred burning in his eyes. 

"May I remind you, the person your calling 'that one' is my king."

I said. My voice was stern, holding all of the hatred I had for Lola and her kingdom.

"Oh come one! I'm your queen now! Why are you still calling him your king!?" 

She complained. She continued complaining but was cut off by someone barged through the doors.

"Princess! Our troops are falling. Another kingdom has sent guards! They're backing up them up, we can't keep this up!"

Someone with brown hair yelled from across the room. Lola's eyes widened fear as she started trembling.

"That's impossible! techno you killed the guard that had Zak's message for back up!"

Lola yelled at the person who held my mother in place. Techno grunted before a loud thud echoed in the room.

"Oh, those guards aren't Zak's guard. Those guards are mine."

I turned my gaze to where the brown haired man once stood. In his place stood three people that I immediately recognized.

"Nick!"

I yelled. Clay held labrys while George held a bloodied sword. 

Lola yelled in frustration before she charged at the three. Clay stepped in front of Nick, shielding him from Lola's blow. 

Then, George swung his sword, stabbing Lola's leg. She fell to the ground, her fresh wound bleeding out.

Techno released my mother, growling, before he tightened his grip on his axe and charged towards George. 

He swung his axe but was deflected by Clay, the two then fought face to face. Techno and Clay battled it out, until Clay hit the final blow, killing Techno.

Clay panted, tired from swinging the heavy labrys around. The fight between him and Techno was deadly, but Clay managed to survive with only a few bruises, nothing life threatening.

I saw George dash towards Clay, making sure he was alright. I smiled at them before turning to Darryl

He was helping my mother stand. My heart soared when I saw that he was alright.

When my mother let go of Darryl, I rushed over to him and tackled him in hug.

"I love you..."

He whispered. I smiled and buried my face in his chest.

"I love you to..."

(Ok, listen, I decided to make a random character to be the antagonist because none of the youtubers fit the role. So I created Lola. Her name means 'Lady of sorrow' and I thought it fitted perfectly! So, I know I promised to chapters, but I may or may not have wasted 2 hours of my life watching bnha. Sorry. I'll post two chapters when I can. Thanks for reading!)