The fall of Shiganshina

??? p.o.v

I had struck the gate of the inner wall, successfully breaking it, making a hole for the Titans to enter, and maybe get the Founder to come out.

I was regaining my composure, since hitting a fortified gate isn't a thing easy to do, when suddenly, I felt something hitting me on my chest, sending me flying. As I landed I felt that the majority of my torso was destroyed. I looked up and saw the... W-War-Hammer, I knew I was going to encounter him sooner or later, but I didn't expect to see him yet. How did he arrive here so quickly?

Flashback

???: Listen, warriors, the mission has changed. Recently, the War-Hammer was stolen, our sources have told us that it may be in Paradis Island, so your mission will now be to capture the Founder, and if you can, The War-Hammer, either one of the two brought back will be considered a successful mission, but be careful, those two Titans can be a deadly duo with the right users. With that said, you can leave.

???/???/???/???: Yes, sir!

We left his office and began walking to the docks so we can board our boat and head to Paradis island.

???: Great, I can't believe the War-Hammer was stolen, wasn't it with the Tyburs? How did they even manage to take it?

???: I don't know, but if he could just simply take it away from the Tyburs, we have to be careful. But I know we'll succeed with our mission!

end of flashback

I was kind of nervous, but I knew what I had to do, I will fight him, take him back to Marley, and I could finally become an honorary Marleyan!

Narrator p.o.v

Right after the hit at the Armored Titan, the War-Hammer could be seen trying to lift his hammer, but fighting the rest of the Titans in Shiganshina took a toll on him, and since he was a kid he didn't have much stamina. The armored Titan stood up, with most of his torso healed, it instantly charged at the War-Hammer, and tackled him onto the wall, and began to repeatedly punch him, he tried to block or counterattack, but it was hard, he had the training to fight back, but training and experience are different things, and with this being his first real battle, he had none.

Ms.Tybur: (y/n), use your hardening! Put your training to use!

(y/n): I... can't... too... tired

Ms.Tybur: Should have guessed... I know, lend me control! I am unable to feel your exhaustion, but I am only able to use the energy you have left.

(y/n): o-ok.

(y/n) gave full control to Lara. She pushed the Armored Titan and made some spikes on the ground, but they were only 4 spikes, and each of them 1/2 meters long, she grabbed the hammer and swung it at the Armored, it tried blocking it but it destroyed part of his forearm and hit its head, also destroying parts of it, then (y/n) got back in control since the fatigue made hard for Lara to do anything. 

(y/n) p.o.v

As I got in control again I fell to my knees, I couldn't resist anymore, I disconnected the cable and my crystal fell to the ground, as I was about to fall asleep, I saw the figure of a person coming closer, until I fell unconscious, but as I did, I felt my crystal breaking.