Trust

Narrator p.o.v

The two soldiers walking towards the were Marlo Freudenberg, he was a tall man, had bowl-cut black hair and gray eyes. And Hitch Dreyse. They were both wearing their Military Police Brigade uniforms and were carrying muskets.

 They were both wearing their Military Police Brigade uniforms and were carrying muskets

Hitch: Hey, don't you think we're a bit far out?

Marlo: No point in searching if we're not spread out.

Hitch: Why did I get stuck with you? Wait, Marlo... You just wanted alone time with me, didn't you? - she said with a cheeky face. -

Marlo: Hitch... I'm sorry but you're not my first choice either. 

Hitch: Oh, is that right? Well, good for you.

Marlo: But, don't you think is odd? Why would the Scouts kill a civilian and run for the hills? They're the same group that's always risking their lives for the sake of humanity. 

Hitch: I can't believe you... Did you forget? Remember what they did to Stohess District? How they turned it into a battlefield? All the corpses we had to carry? taking away the broken parts of the statue of that Titan was a pain in the ass. And how Annie's still missing? All of her junk is still in my room... and it's annoying. 

Marlo: But they also uncovered that Titan in hiding and somehow managed to capture it. You think any other regiment would be able to do that? If the Scouts get disbanded like this, humanity can't...

As he was talking Hitch heard something.

Hitch: Quiet. - She stopped walking and pointed her musket in a certain direction, Marlo seen Hitch point her gun, he pointed it too in the same direction. - I hear water. 

They saw someone wearing a cap that covered his entire body, sitting next to a creek. The person had two wooden buckets filled with water.

Marlo: Don't move!  - He said as he and Hitch were walking towards the person. - Slowly turn this way. - The person stood up with his arms raised. - You must be a Scout.  - The person turned to face them, revealing it was Armin. - Just like that... Not a word. Now listen to me and do as I- - He was interrupted by two Scouts jumping at them from a tree. -

The ones who jumped at them were Levi and Mikasa, they were now holding the blades on Marlo's and Hitch's neck in a diagonal position. Levi was holding Marlo while Mikasa was holding Hitch.

Levi: That's right... Hand over the guns to the one in front.

Armin walked to them and grabbed their muskets.

Armin: And not a word, right?

Meanwhile in Mitras