Betrayal

(y/n) p.o.v

We were already heading towards Mitras, the whole way, Armin and Levi were keeping an eye on me, like if I was going to do something. 

After some time we finally arrived at Stohess, but instead of going in the carriage, we got out.

(y/n): Aren't we supposed to go IN the carriage?

Armin: no, we are going by a tunnel, we need you to escape, and we need to get someone too.

(y/n): what? why? I don't think this is a good time to be on a date, Armin.

Armin: w-what? no! It's so she can protect us.

(y/n): Wow, you heard that Levi, he prefers his crush to protect us than the Strongest Soldier.

Levi: tch. You guys get going, I'm going to Erwin.

(y/n): another one going on a date in the middle of a mission. I can't believe it.

Levi looked like he was about to kill me, so I quickly went away with Armin. We then went with Eren and Mikasa. In an alleyway.

Armin: great now we're all here. (y/n), Hanji is waiting for you, she's just some steps ahead so you'll find her quick.

(y/n): I don't know why we're doing all of this, If I get caught I'm blaming all of you.

Armin: we won't.

I walked around and eventually found Hanji, she was with Mike Zacharias, also known as the "Second strongest Soldier", Oluo and Petra, but they had their ODM gear. We weren't supposed to have it on.

Hanji: Oh, (y/n), you're already here.

(y/n): Why are you with the ODM gear?

Hanji: O-oh, W-well I am a Squad Leader, so I must have it on.

(y/n): but neither Petra nor Oluo is.

Oluo: Listen here brat, maybe we are.

Petra: D-don't worry about it.

Hanji: just come with us, Eren has already gone with Armin to another Tunnel.

(y/n): why aren't we going through tunnels to escape, while I could help you all escape, I feel like my abilities are forgotten in certain moments.

Hanji: just come.

We walked around streets that had no people in them, it seemed weird at first but if we wanted to escape, It would be better for no one to see us. Everything was alright until we were in front of a tunnel. My thoughts were correct, they are dumb, and they suspect me.

Hanji: let's get down there.

(y/n): I'm not going down there.

Hanji: why? Don't fool around just get down here.

I just went inside, there was nothing I could do. We walked to one of the exits of the tunnel, and there was Armin, Mikasa, Eren, and Annie, but Annie wasn't inside. Mikasa had a blade drawn.

(y/n): what is going on here?

Armin: (y-(y/n)?

Eren: what are you doing here?

(y/n): I could ask you the same thing. What is Annie doing here?

Mikasa: So the traitor is here too.

Eren: Mikasa! We don't know if that is true yet.

(y/n): Traitor?

Armin: is it true?... Are you helping Annie?