The Scouts

A/N: some of these chapters will be shorter than usual because they are small stories that happen in one or two days

(y/n) p.o.v

We were riding in our horses for a while until we could see a castle in the distance, I could hear one of the Scouts say something to Eren, but then his horse stepped on a rock and he bit his tongue, I'm sure if he was a Titan shifter he would have transformed, Levi just kept staring us with that dumb/serious face, if he was any taller it would be more intimidating. After some time we finally arrived, me and Eren were removing the saddles from our horses, but he kept looking at the Special-Ops squad members, I only knew them because when he was a kid he would always tell Armin, Mikasa, and me about them. I remembered some of them, the short girl with a sort of orangish-hair and brown eyes. I remember her the most since Eren had a massive crush on her.

 I remember her the most since Eren had a massive crush on her

And the one next to him with an... Ice pack? I don't know what that is, was Oluo Bozado, I only knew him because he told me his name and always tried to act like Levi, which he massively failed.

The castle we were staying looked like it was never touched in years, and the inside was very dirty, but Levi made us clean everything, I was cleaning the upstairs room with Eren, after some cleaning we had finally finished, Eren went downstairs t...

The castle we were staying looked like it was never touched in years, and the inside was very dirty, but Levi made us clean everything, I was cleaning the upstairs room with Eren, after some cleaning we had finally finished, Eren went downstairs to ask Levi in what room we were staying, and I stayed upstairs to clean a bit more, I heard someone coming and thought it was Eren.

(y/n): oh, Eren, what room are we staying in?

Levi: the basement.

(y/n): oh it's you, Levi, what are you doing here?

Levi: well I'm obviously checking that you cleaned well, and this place is far from clean, do it all over again.

(y/n): what do you mean it's dirty? if we clean more this room will become a mirrors room.

Levi: get working!

(y/n): damn chill... Your temper is as short as you.

Levi: the fuck did you just said?!

(y/n): relax! relax! - Levi started to try to hit me with the broom Eren had left, and I just started running away from him, I could see Eren and Petra in a room so I just went there seeking protection.

Petra: (y/n)?

(y/n): Petra, Eren, help me!

Eren: help you? from what?

Levi: from me!

I was surprised Levi found me, and it scared the heck out of me, so like any good plan to escape I crystalized myself again, I'm thankful for having the War-Hammer.

Levi: tch, get out of there.- I couldn't see but I could hear him knocking on the crystal.- Petra, Eren, take him to the basement until he wakes up.

Eren: w-what will you do when he gets up?

Levi: I would punish him myself but instead I'm going to leave him in Hanji's custody.

After some time in my crystal, I broke it and I dropped to the ground, they left the crystal standing and I didn't know, I was in the basement but I don't know how to get out, so I just wandered around until I heard something hit wood, I followed the sound and saw Hanji with her hands on her forehead.

(y/n): are you ok Hanji?

Hanji: (y/n)?! I'm happy to find you, I was looking for you.

(y/n): for what?

Hanji: I want you to help me in tomorrow's experiment with two Titans I captured with-.- She was interrupted by the door she hit, opening, Inside was Levi, Eren, Oluo, and 3 other Scouts I didn't know.- Good evening, members of the Levi Squad, how's it feel living on a castle?

Levi: you're early, and it seems that you decided to get out of your crystal. - he said looking at me.

Hanji: Sorry I just couldn't stay put, sorry for the wait, Eren. I'm in charge of investigating two of the Titans we captured in the city, and I want your cooperation along with (y/n) for tomorrow's experiment. I came to get permission for that.

Eren: an experiment? What would I- he was interrupted by Hanji

Hanji: Well, it's... The most exciting thing ever.- she had an excited/creepy face.

Eren: u-um... well we can't grant permission for ourselves. We don't have any authority over our decisions.

Hanji: Levi, what are (y/n)'s and Eren's plans for tomorrow?

Levi: Eren has to clean the garden, but I'll leave (y/n) temporarily under your custody.

Hanji: Really?! well thank you, Levi! it's decided! I look forward to tomorrow

Eren: r-right, but what are we going to do?- Hanji then looked at Eren, I couldn't see what face she was doing but seeing at Eren's face it was not a good face.- Uhm, well what do you mean by "experiment"?

Oluo: hey, stop it, don't ask

Hanji: oh, I knew it. You sure looked like you wanted to know.- as she said that everyone started to leave.

Oluo: hey (y/n), you better leave too.- I didn't doubt and left to the basement.

I couldn't sleep since I had already slept inside the crystal, I was about to leave the castle but Levi stopped me.

Levi: where do you think you're going?

(y/n): outside.

Levi: that's not going to happen, you can't leave without being supervised, so go back to the basement and go to sleep.

(y/n): really? ok.

I knew Levi wasn't going to leave so I decided to go outside but not by the door, I went to the basement and I made a tunnel and left, I just sat down and looked at the stars, far from any windows so Levi wouldn't see me.

Ms.Tybur: the stars are pretty beautiful here.

(y/n): they really are, we couldn't see many in Marley.

Ms.Tybur: happily we will see them every night, it's not like we could go back to Marley.

(y/n): and if we could we wouldn't go anyways. Could you come out? it feels lonely only hearing you

Ms.Tybur: well then, make the body, I'll do the rest.

I made the crystal body and a cable went out from my head and into the head of the body, the body was made of flexible hardening so Ms.Tybur could move.

(y/n): it sure feels better now.

Ms.Tybur: I agree.

We kept looking for some time, and for some time I mean until the sun was coming out, so Ms.Tybur disconnected from the body and we left by the tunnel into the basement, I closed the tunnel and went to sleep, it was going to be a tough day with Hanji's experiments.