Choose

Narrator p.o.v

Frieda, Rod, and Historia watched in shock a bright light coming from (y/n)'s body, followed by flesh coming from thin air. Frieda placed her right hand on her mouth, and as the light dissipated she was about to bite it. But when the light was gone, instead of a full-sized healthy War-Hammer Titan, it was an incomplete one, it only had the top half of his torso, with some ribs showing, he had its right arm, but the hand didn't have any flesh, and the wrist only had a bit, but his other arm was complete, his head was also as it should be, but the armor of the Titan didn't cover almost anything, it covered part of his back and the back and the upper part of his face. (y/n) wasn't fully in his crystal, it only covered some part of the right side of his body.

(y/n) soon realized what he did, his eyes widened and he let out a gasp. He desperately tried to get out but failed, the Titan then began to form the rest of his body slowly, and cover (y/n) in the crystal, but he wasn't the one making the Titan do it, he tried to get out, break the crystal but it was no use, it kept covering him more. He turned around and saw Frieda biting her hand hard enough to cause a wound. Another bright light followed by lighting bolts and strong wind.

Back with the Scouts

They all watched the lights appear in shock, they knew one of them was probably (y/n), but they didn't know who the other one was.

Levi: Another one?! Tch...

Kenny: (So it finally begins huh?)

Meanwhile with Armin, Petra and Sasha.

Armin: A Second one?!

Petra: What is going on there?

Sasha just stared in the direction where the lights were coming from.

Hanji: Huh?!

Soldier: What is that?

Caven: What is happening in there?!

Reiner and Berthold just stared at the lights, then Reiner looked at Berthold, he looked back at him too.

Reiner: There they are... Both of them the same place... This is too good to be true... Let's go, Bertholdt!

Bertholdt: Right!

Just as they were going to shoot their wire, Hanji who had heard their conversation stopped them.

Hanji: Hey! You guys will stay here!

Reiner: What?

Hanji: We need to protect the entrance in case more soldiers come! That's why you'll be staying here along with some others.

But that wasn't the real reason, they knew Reiner and Bertholdt had something to do with Annie, and maybe (y/n).

Flashback

Hanji: I was finally able to get my hands on the background of Annie Leonhardt.

Eren: Annie's?

Hanji: Yeah, It's taken so long to get it because managing these reports is such a mess now, maybe that's why we can't find the background report for Frieda Reiss... Anyways, according to this, there were two others belonging to the 104th Cadet Corps who came from the same area as her. And those two are... Reiner Braun, and Bertholdt Hoover.