The Second Year

A/N: Ignore the "-----------" im using them as a reference to rewrite those parts.

(y/n) p.o.v

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were running in the middle of the rain in the forest, carrying our ODM gear and heavy backpacks while Shadis screamed at us, not the best combination if you ask me, I saw Armin beginning to slow down, I was going to help him until Reiner reached him first and grabbed his backpack, and honestly, I was kinda relieved, I wanted to help Armin but at the same time I didn't want to carry two backpacks, after some long minutes I finally reached the end, I was exhausted, I layed on the ground for some seconds until I felt someone grab me by my shoulders and put me in my feet when I looked who did it I saw Reiner, he was really strong.

Reiner: come on (y/n) just walk a bit more to the dining tables, if you only focus on your tiredness it will be worse.

(y/n): it's easy for you to say it you're strong as hell.

Reiner: but I wasn't always strong  I had to train, just like you.

(y/n): I guess you are right, lets head to the dining tables.

After some walking, I finally reached the dining table and sat down with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin, I used to always sit with them but when I started to talk with Annie I used to sit with her and Reiner and Bertholdt, we had become pretty good friends, but now I was just tired and wanted to sit down as quickly as possible.

Eren: oh (y/n) I thought you were going to sit with Annie.

(y/n): What, you don't want me here? - I said it with a fake sad voice.

Eren: n-no I was just-.- He got pretty nervous and Mikasa looked at me dead in the eye and I got very nervous, Mikasa can be really scary.

(y/n): c-calm down Eren I was just joking.

Eren: oh.

The rest of the dinner was pretty calm, and when the bells ringed I went to my cabin to sleep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip next day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After waking up and doing my daily routine which was, waking up with Shadis delightful screams, change to my uniform, and go eat breakfast, then do exercise and shower, after doing all of this I went to get my ODM gear since today we will be in teams of 3 hunting down dummy titans in the forest, this time my team was, Thomas and Mina, after entering the forest we managed to "kill" 6 dummy titans. I wasn't really focused on the exercise, I was focused on tomorrow, tomorrow was going to be our free day and I would go visit Frieda like I always did.

We then went to eat lunch and I sat down with Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt.

Reiner: oh hi (y/n).

(y/n): hi Reiner.

Reiner: so what are you guys going to do tomorrow?

Bertholdt: I don't know

Annie: I don't know either 

Reiner: and you (y/n)?

(y/n): I am going to Mitras.

Berthold: why do you always go there in your free days?