Eren's dream

Eren p.o.v

I was fighting the Female Titan when (y/n) attacked me, I didn't know why but he just did. I remember feeling betrayed and furious, I trusted him and he attacked me. But the last thing I knew was that I blacked out and when I opened my eyes again I was high up in the sky, and a statue that looked like (y/n)'s Titan was holding me up with its pikes. Then, I blacked out again.

But now I woke up in the middle of a city, and I could see the Armored Titan, a Titan that had fur on his body, a Quadruped Titan and... My Titan. Some meters In front of them was (y/n) in his Titan form, but he looked angry and he was screaming in anger. Then everything went black. After some seconds I could see again. But all of the Titans were high up in the air impaled by the same War-Hammer Statue. I saw how the Scouts were divided, some of them were on (y/n)'s side while another part was on the Titans side. Then everything went black again. And when I could see again. I was in front of the War-Hammer Titan face, his glare was filled with anger. He grabbed me and brought me to his mouth, the tendrils of his mouth armor broke and he fully opened his mouth. When he was about to eat me, I appeared in front of a Lady, she was wearing weird clothes, and next to her was (y/n), they were both looking at me, without showing any emotion. Until the Lady spoke.

???: Eren Yeager...

Eren: who are you? What am I doing here?

???: Your will of freedom is going to be the world's demise. The attack Titan is unstable, it will control you. But you don't have to be controlled by it. It will be your and your friends' doom.

After that, I woke up in a room, Mikasa, Jean, and Armin were here too.

Mikasa: Eren... Are you feeling ok?

Eren: Yeah, I healed so quick it was creepy... I heard that Annie and (y/n) are still frozen.

Mikasa: Yeah.

Jean: Damn it! We got nothing from that massive operation!

Armin: She was willing to go that far to protect the information. But I don't know why (y/n) attacked Eren, Annie said that he wasn't allied with her. But it was like he was trying to protect her.

Eren: He was blinded, before transforming I saw Annie stab his eyes with hardened claws.

Mikasa: That doesn't prove anything. (y/n), still attacked Eren.

Armin: come on Mikasa, you saw what happened. If (y/n) was a traitor, he would have escaped with Annie.

Eren: Guys! This is not the time to be fighting!

Armin: right, sorry.

I couldn't get that dream I had, it felt real, it felt like a memory.