Days before the expedition

A/N: this chapter will be about little stories of our main characters before the 57th expedition

Annie's story

Annie p.o.v

After the graduation ceremony, I was wandering around the streets, I'm angry and sad.

Annie: (really?! I can't have a relationship, especially with him!... But I want to... Why do you have the War-Hammer?! It would be easier if you didn't have it...why? you can't go back to Marley, but my mission is to bring you... What do I do?! why do I have to pass through this bullshit?!)

My mission is to bring him back to Marley, but he'll get eaten for having the War-Hammer, I was in my own thoughts until I was interrupted by Nile Dok.

Nile: Hey, come with me, we need to go back to Mitras, hurry up.

I followed Nile to the horses we were going to use to go to Mitras. After a few hours, we finally arrived at the Military Police Headquarters,  Nile showed me my room, which I shared with another girl named Hitch Dreyse, she had the average height, chin-length wavy tousled hair.

 After a few hours, we finally arrived at the Military Police Headquarters,  Nile showed me my room, which I shared with another girl named Hitch Dreyse, she had the average height, chin-length wavy tousled hair

The next day I learned about the Military Police Tactics, after that I went out at night to continue my mission, which was to find the Founding Titan, but first,  I need to find the real king that had it, so I went to a bar searching for answers, but there wasn't any, I still wanted to investigate more, but I don't want to encounter the man from some years ago.

Flashback

I was investigating about the real king, we had already found out that King Fritz was a fraud, so I decided to investigate more by following a member of the Military Police Brigade, I was wearing a long coat with a red knee-length dress, glasses, and a hat, after some time following him the man discovered me, he was behind me with a hand on my shoulder.

???: hey, missy, you have good taste in men you decide to follow a man like me.

Annie: I was born in an inn, my mom, who works there, talks a lot about my father, I know that's you

???: well, that's real touching, if you want a hug from papa, put up your hands.

Annie: how are you sure it's not you?

???: I made a promise to my sister, this joke of yours isn't making me laugh. 

Annie: you're so mean, papa! 

I swung her leg to the man's face, but he dodged it, after that, I ran away

???: having a rebellious phase, are we?

And then he started to follow me, and after a long pursuit, I finally escaped, but after that, I couldn't continue to investigate furthermore with that man around.