The Beast and his Titans PT.2

Narrator p.o.v

A titan tried to grab Nanaba but she dodged it by flying away.

Nanaba: (This is bad! My gas is all but gone!)

Then she went and sliced the Titan's nape. But the Titan fell on a smaller tower that was connected to the main one, making the small tower fall onto the Titan.

Gelgar: This tower won't hold much longer.

Nanaba: I only have a small amount of gas left. What about you?

Gelgar: No gas here, and I used all of my blades. Those blunt ones the last you have?

Nanaba: Yeah.

Gelgar: How much did the four of us kill?

Nanaba: I don't know, I didn't have the luxury to count.

Gelgar: You know what? I think I did a pretty good job myself. But the thing is... I wish I could have a drink before I go.

Gelgar was bleeding from the right side of his face and was losing consciousness.

Nanaba: Gelgar!

Gelgar: Sorry, Nanaba. I must've hit my head... I can't hold.

Gelgar's grappling hooks released from the wall, making him fall and get grabbed by the leg by a Titan. Nanaba quickly went down and sliced the Titan's nape, breaking her blades in the process. The Titan fell on the tower and dropped Gelgar in one of the holes of the tower.

Nanaba: Gelgar! -She tried to go with him but she was out of gas.- Damn it! Is that all I've got?

Nanaba heard footsteps next to her and turned around.

Gelgar was slowly getting up, he saw a bottle of booze and grabbed it. But he didn't know it was the booze Christa used to disinfect Reiner's wound.

Gelgar: Thank god. -He opened it and tried to drink it, but nothing came out of the bottle.-  H-how cruel.- A Titan peeked its head on the hole in the wall.- This just isn't cruel. -The Titan grabbed Gelgar and pulled him out-  Who the hell drank the rest of this bottle?! - He would have kept screaming but when the Titan was pulling him out of the hole he hit his head on the wall, knocking him out.

The recruits were watching everything at the top.

Connie: They got him.

Christa then threw a rock at the Titans, and Ymir grabbed her arm.

Ymir: Quit it, Christa! The tower's about to crumble! You'll fall!

Christa: But they're dying in our place! -While Christa was talking Nanaba's screams could be heard while she was being grabbed by numerous Titans. - Nanaba.