The aftermath

Hanji p.o.v

After the fight in Trost. The Military Police Brigade began to clean the city of the debris and the dead bodies. But when I was leaving I noticed Scouts looking at the wall. In the same place, the Female Titan tried to climb up the wall, there was a hole. And in that hole, the face of a large Titan could be seen, it looked like the Colossal Titan face. But is that Titan inside the walls? Are more Titans inside the walls? Suddenly I felt someone put his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Pastor Nick.

Pastor Nick: Whatever you do... You must keep that Titan out of sunlight!

He looked very serious about it. But then I remembered something. When I and (y/n) went to capture Titans, he didn't want to go through the wall. Did he know it? and if he did. Why would he not tell us? I went to the carriage they were carrying him and sat next to his crystal.

Hanji: You already knew this didn't you? Why didn't you tell us? What more do you know?

But I knew I wasn't going to get answers from him, so I took Pastor Nick to the top of the Wall. And with the help of other Scouts, we covered the hole with some fabrics.

Hanji: Now then, It's time for you to talk. What is this Titan? What is it doing inside the Wall? And... Why did you people keep this a secret all the time? 

Pastor Nick: I have work to do! My church and followers have been devastated! This is your fault! I will demand restitution! Now let me back down!

Hanji: certainly.

I grabbed him by his collar and leaned him on the edge of the wall.

Hanji: will straight down do?

Moblit: Section Commander!

Hanji: stay back. Enough of this! Do you know why we Scouts have shed so much blood?! To take back our freedom from the Titans! I was willing to sacrifice my own life for that cause! I'm not asking you to talk, I'm ordering you. Is that clear? And if you won't talk, I'll try the next person. Your measly life wouldn't make up for much, anyway! 

Pastor Nick: Let... Go of me! 

Hanji: Like this? Right now? 

Pastor Nick: Yes! 

Hanji: Fine then. Die

Moblit: Hanji!

Pastor Nick: kill me and learn! We will fulfill our duty, without fail! So... Let go of me this instant!

Deliver me... O, Lord...

I turned around and dropped him, then I sat down at the edge.

Hanji: Just kidding, I wasn't serious. Tell me, Pastor Nick... Are all the Walls made of Titans?

He remained silent.

Hanji: Well, I guess I'll have to ask (y/n) when he gets out from his crystal. You know, he knows of the Titans inside the walls. With his abilities, he could make a hole in the wall and show us the truth. In fact, he already made one.

Pastor Nick: what are you talking about?!

Hanji: How do you think he entered Shiganshina? He made a tunnel through the wall. I remember one of our Scouts telling us about a weird shape on one of the sides of the wall of Shiganshina, it looked like a spiral, and it was big enough for a kid to fit in. We even checked behind the wall. And guess what. The same spiral was there in the exact place.

Pastor Nick: I-Impossible.

Then the bells rang, and a Scout ran to us.

Scout: There are Titans inside Wall Rose!