Answers and trouble

A/n: So, I managed to complete this chapter earlier than expected. Enjoy!

Narrator p.o.v

Commander Nile Entered the cell Commander Erwin was interrogated, but Erwin was sitting on the ground, both of his hands on shackles chained to the wall, he was looking down, had a swollen eye along with some bruises along his face, blood dripping from his nose.

Nile: I've seen you in better shape. And to think you were lecturing me the other day. - He knelt beside Erwin.- You're getting an audience with the King. They'll decide how to dismantle the Scouts and announce your final sentence. 

Erwin: - Still looking at the ground and with a low tone. - Nile, huh? - He then looked at him with his eye. - Where was your house? Stohess District, was it? Is Marie...? Is your family doing well?

Nile: They're both doing fine. Both Marie and the kids. I haven't been home for a while, but... It's around Eastern Wall Rose. 

Erwin: I see... 

Nile: What's with the odd questions? 

Erwin: I entrusted something to Commander Pyxis. When, and if the time comes... When it comes, I will only watch. It's up to you to decide. You... and them.

Meanwhile in one of the rooms of the Mitras's palace

The 4 high-rank nobles were sitting at a table.

???: So, I take it not much came out of Erwin in the end. 

???2: Indeed... He must not have learned any secrets from Pastor Nick... But, there's something I've been thinking about.

???3: What is it?

???2: I heard that (y/n) Reiss was on good terms with the Queen, she even offered him to be her Royal Guard, so, why did Lord Reiss order his capture along with Historia?

???: Oh, do you really don't know?

???2: No. I have been busy with other matters.

???: Well, the reason for the capture of (y/n) Reiss is that we need his power, we don't know when the Armored or Colossal Titans are going to strike again, and with the power of his, we'll be able to seal the gates and repair the damages they do to the walls... But that's what matters the least. I'm sure you know what's happening in the walls... *sigh* The thing that matters the most is that when he came in contact with th--. - Suddenly there was a knock on the door and a messenger opened the door.-

Messenger: Excuse me. Erwin Smith has arrived.

???: Very well, we're coming... You'll later see why we need his power as soon as possible. 

Erwin was being taken by 4 Military Police soldiers, his hands were tied alongside his arms to his torso.

???: Once we finally execute him, all will be according to plan. And just like they always have, the wall's secrets will stay safe. We'll protect the peace within the walls. Forever...

The 4 nobles arrived in the throne room and sat down in chairs close to the King's throne, and after some time. Erwin was taken inside the room and knelt some meters in front of the nobles and king, along with Commander Pyxis, Commander Nile, and soldiers of the Garrison and Military Police Brigade.

 Erwin was taken inside the room and knelt some meters in front of the nobles and king, along with Commander Pyxis, Commander Nile, and soldiers of the Garrison and Military Police Brigade