Fight in the cave

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I didn't know how to write this chapter and some parts were kinda tricky for me to write, and I have less time to write. Plus I had writer's block, not the best combination. I also wanted to say that I have rewritten a scene in the chapter "Hanji's experiments" so you should check it out.

Narrator p.o.v

Frieda looked at (y/n) while she brought her hand closer to her mouth, but then, Kenny used his ODM gear to get behind (y/n), he removed his blindfold and the metal bar on his mouth, but when it dropped to the ground, there was a small dent on it, caused by (y/n)'s canine which was sharpened with the help of his hardening, which made cutting his lip easier and less painful. (y/n)'s eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the light. After that, his eyes widened and he began to look around, remembering when the only time he was there was. But before he could say anything, Kenny sliced his forehead with a knife.

Rod: What are you doing?!

Kenny: Oi, calm down Lord. If she's gonna eat him, he might as well have a chance to fight. If she wins, you'll have your peace, and the Walls will be back to normal, but if he wins, everything stays the same.

Kenny backed up and left the area, his plan was starting, he wanted for (y/n) or Frieda to eat each other so that their powers will be fused, and that's where he came into play, the winner would be most likely tired from the battle, so he would use a Titan serum he stole to transform into a pure titan and eat the one with the powers.

Rod: Frieda! Do it, now!

(y/n): (eat...him?) 

Frieda: (why isn't he... transforming?)

(y/n) p.o.v

Someone took the fabric out of my head and also the bar on my mouth. It took some time for my eyes to adjust to the light, but when I could see, I was surprised to see that I was in the crystal cave, I was on an elevated platform. I looked around and saw Frieda, Rod, Historia which were wearing a white robes. 

Rod was holding a syringe with some sort of liquid inside of it, I was about to speak but suddenly someone grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, I then felt a stinging pain on my forehead and a warm liquid coming out of it covering almost all o...

Rod was holding a syringe with some sort of liquid inside of it, I was about to speak but suddenly someone grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, I then felt a stinging pain on my forehead and a warm liquid coming out of it covering almost all of my face. Then my face was shoved forward.

Rod: What are you doing?!

???: Oi, calm down Lord. If she's gonna eat him, he might as well have a chance to fight. If she wins, you'll have your peace, and the Walls will be back to normal, but if he wins, everything stays the same.

Eat... him?... Who's going to get eaten?... Wait... if I'm chained, that means... They're gonna eat... me?! 

I looked and I then looked at Frieda and she... had her hand close to her... mouth.