Frieda's decision

A/N: sorry for making this chapter shorter than the others, I want to put all the important parts in the next chapter.

(y/n) p.o.v

I don't know why, but I felt like I was connected to this place, like if there were roots on my legs connected to the floor. I don't know how to describe it, I felt like I could feel the movement inside this place... It's hard to explain, but my thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

???: (y/n), are you woke?

Frieda...? I couldn't hear well because the fabric was covering my eyes and ears, and the voice sounded like it was far away and below.

(y/n): mmm. mmm!

Frieda?: Just hang there a little longer. Everything will be fine.

I moved my head a little so I could remove part of the fabric from my right ear with my shoulder, and it worked.

Frieda?: (y/n), Listen to me. My father has been an ally to all of humanity within the walls, for many years past and many years to come. We were clearly mistaken about him. It's true that he's been a problem for the Scouts, and his people did kill Pastor Nick... But he didn't have any other choice. Everything he's done, he had to do for the sake of humanity.

After hearing that I was sure that it wasn't Frieda, instead, it was Historia. As she finished speaking I heard another set of footsteps coming. But, why am I chained and Historia is free when we were both kidnapped? 

???: Historia, let me explain the rest.

By his voice, I recognized him as Rod Reiss

(y/n): (where are we...? Wait... If Rod's here, that means... Frieda must be here too!)

I tried to remove the fabric on my head with my shoulders like I did to uncover my right ear, but it didn't work this time,  then I tried fidgeting my head around, but it didn't work. So, instead of only moving my head, I moved my arms and legs, making what sounded like chains, move. I also tried munching the bar on my mouth, and as expected, nothing happened.

(y/n): mmm, mmm, mmm!

Rod: Hey, stop being so loud, it's your fault that you're in that position. If only you didn't do anything you wouldn't be there.

(y/n): mmm?

Narrator p.o.v

Rod: We have to do this quick, we don't have much time.

Historia: What are you talking about, father?

Rod grabbed a small box from a briefcase he was carrying, and opened it, revealing a syringe, a small crystal bottle with the label "strongest", and two needles for the syringe.