Hanji's experiments

(y/n) p.o.v

I had woken up and went to the dinner tables, and surprisingly Eren and Hanji were there, but Eren looked like he hadn't slept, and Hanji was still talking about some titans.

Hanji: oh, hi (y/n).

(y/n): hi. Eren are yo- I was interrupted by a Scout that slammed the door.

Scout: The test subjects... The titans were killed!

I didn't know what titans was he talking about but Hanji looked in shock, so I guessed it was important. I came with them but we had to wear the Scouts cape to cover ourselves, I didn't understand why I had to wear them since only the high ranks knew about my Titan power, and I'd like to keep it that way.

After some time of horse riding we finally arrived, we entered a place that looked like a tent with no roof, and inside there were two skeletons of Titans, they were still steaming so I guess they were killed at the night.

Hanji: Sawney! Bean! This can't be real... Tell me this isn't real! - her voice was full of sadness, I felt really bad for her.

(y/n): don't worry Hanji, I could help you get other Titans!

Hanji: really?! ...but they wouldn't replace Sawney or Bean.

(y/n): but we could get 15 meter Titans or any Titan you want!

Hanji: would you do that for me?! thank you!- she launched herself at me and hugged me tightly while dropping some tears.

Levi: hey, let's go, it's up to the Military Police now.

After leaving the crime scene, Hanji called Eren and me into an open area.

(y/n): why did you call us Hanji?

Hanji: well, first of all, to tell you about a mission to capture more Titans we are doing tomorrow, after all, you are under my custody and you promised me to capture some Titans, and second of all, I called you to experiment with your Titans, so please, transform.

We got far from each other. Eren tried to transform but failed.

Hanji: what's wrong Eren?

Eren: I can't transform, last time I did it I just bit my hand.

(y/n): well it's because you need to have an objective, for example,  when you transformed in Trost, it was because you had an objective, lift the boulder, or the other time when you wanted to stop the cannonball. So why don't you try to help Hanji like your objective?

Eren: ok, I will try. - he bitted his hand and this time it worked, yellow lighting struck and there was his 15-meter Titan, but he had control over it this time.

Hanji: excellent! now you (y/n).

(y/n): alright.- I was about to cut a finger but Ms.Tybur stopped me.

Ms.Tybur: how many times are you going to injure yourself to transform? remember, you don't need to, goddammit!

(y/n): I... may have forgotten.

I just thought about the War-Hammer and materialized it, a bright light appeared and I was now standing 16-meters tall.

Hanji: great! nod if you both hear me.

W.H(y/n): I can speak Hanji.

Hanji: what?! amazing!- Eren nodded and Hanji wrote in her notebook.- Ok, so first let's test your strength, Eren punch (y/n) as hard as you can.