Milan | Chapter IX

Pichu's POV

We decided to go to Central Park with Milo. We talked about a lot of things, including boys which before were barely a topic for discussion.

- Milo, I miss Juanma. I shouldn't have rejected him. I have literally no experience and I screwed up.

- You misread the situation it's okay. It happens. At least you know he likes you and when you see him you can tell him.

- Yeah that's true, however I don't know when I'll see him.

- Well, you never know.

What did she mean by "well, you never know"? I really didn't want to start imagining things so I changed the subject, but not completely.

- So...how are things going with you and Juan?

- Juan? What?

-Yeah you know, Milo and Juan...wait

-What?

-Mil..?

-"Mil?"

- MILAN

- Milan?

- Yeah you know, Milo and Juan, Milan.

- Wait, you are shipping us?

- Umm, of course

- Since when?

-Well, that doesn't matter...-if she knew she'd literally kill me with her bare hands.

- Yes! It does matter!

-No it doesn't

-You have to be kidding me

- What..? - I knew what she meant but I couldn't embrace it.

- You can't really say it's since..?

- Umm, well, yes but no, but the answer is also yes, but it's also no.

-Since before the question? Or after the question?

- Okay, both, I mean I shipped you since before but not that much. After the question this shit got real.

-Well did you mean the question?

-Noo of course not.

Milo started walking faster. I tried to reach her but I was really tired and she would walk faster and faster and ignore me.

-Milo! Stop! -she ignored me... - Please! Tell me you aren't angry!

I breathed in all of my strengths and ran towards her.

- Milo!

-What!?

-Please, tell me you aren't angry!

-Fine! I'm not angry! Now let's just walk.

She was clearly angry at me and I didn't know what to say to her. We had never had an actual fight. When we got to Central Park and were about to head back I stopped her and dragged her into the park.

-Stop Milo. Stop.

-What?

- Look I'm sorry, I didn't think you would take it badly I didn't mean for you to get angry.

- I'm sorry too. I overreacted.

-No, you didn't you should get angry.

- No, I shouldn't have it's just. I don't even know why I got angry.

- I think you do...

- I..you think I? I mean he's nice but I don't know.

- Aww Miloo we are both having love crisis we are finally teenagers.

- Hahahaha. Well, we should head back to the apartment.

-Yes, right let's go back.

In about 15' of walk we got back. The girls were still asleep. We started getting breakfast ready for them. For Meru we prepared a yoghurt with cereals and some granola, for Jaz coffee and scrambled eggs and for Valen orange juice and a bagel with philadelphia cheese. The rest of us prepared our own breakfast. What we had in common was we all had swiss miss. Mariana and I had waffles and Juan and Milo scrambled eggs. When we had everything ready we went to the girls room to wake them up nicely.

Mery's POV

I woke up with the sound of Show Yourself just like in the camp. Jaz, Valen and I got up to find the table set and ready with our breakfast. They had prepared each a different breakfast. We all sat together to talk while having breakfast. It turned out we all had trouble sleeping. We found out that the ones in the other room hadn't slept at all. We got ready in about 20'. Then our bell rang, the ones of the other apartment were getting ready, John and Angie were the only ones ready. They all had already had breakfast and had slept like a baby.

We didn't know how today's plan was so we were waiting for Jacob to send us a message with our timetable. We decided to watch some tv until we received it. We were able to watch a chapter of friends that was on air at that time, until we received Jacob's message. Today was school day. We didn't have the same classes since we were in different grades. Milo, Pichu and Juan had the same classes because they were all juniors, Valen, Angie, Tobias, Pedro, Lukas, John, Martin and Francisco were in another class since they were seniors and Jaz, Mariana and I were together since we are sophomores.

We went downstairs to the common rooms to start with our classes. We each took our computers, except for Milo that was going to buy one as soon as we got to an Apple store. She was going to share with Pichu. We also took highlighters, pens and pencils. We were divided in three rooms to have our classes. Some were with teachers and others were exercises or pdf's to read.

Pichu's POV

The first class we had was chemistry. We were seeing molecules and atoms. Even after half an year of chemistry last year I didn't understand anything differently to Juan and Milo who seemed even excited about the topic. The teacher explained really well but I hadn't slept and I don't have a brain for numbers and that sort of stuff. After an hour of class they gave us exercises to do. We decided to do them together. Milo and Juan tried to explain to me what to do but my brain was completely off. I asked them to wait five minutes for me, I went upstairs as fast as I could and grabbed one of the coffee bottles to gain some energy. When I got back I saw Juan and Milo chatting really close. I didn't want to get in but I had class to do so when I saw they were in a comfortable place for me to get in so as not to make it awkward for them I got in. After the coffee I felt much more energetic even if it tasted awful I was able to not close my eyes while they tried to explain chemistry to me.