Rockefeller Center | Chapter XIV

3rd Person Narrator's POV

- Girls, I have to go. I loved dancing it out with you. - Mery said to her friends who were in a much better mood than earlier.

The term "dancing it out" the teens took it from Grey's Anatomy. They loved that series and what better way to improve your mood the way they do it on a tv show you like. After Mery left Pichu and Milo decided to talk about everything. The dancing it out was good to release tension but it wasn't a solution to their problem.

- We have to talk right? - Pichu said knowing what her best friend would reply.

- Yep, we do. Do you want me to start? - Mili said kinda regretting it as she said it.

- Please.

- Okay but first let me try my hot chocolate - she grabbed the cup containing her drink and took a sip. - we went to buy the drinks right, we were talking everything was fine, we ordered and sat at a booth. I texted you to ask you where you were because you were supposed to grab your wallet and come downstairs but you weren't coming. Then he said something about admiring our friendship, and I told him that of course, we would be this close after knowing each other for 15 years and he started looking at me weirdly like he couldn't stop looking at me and it made me nervous so I told him, and he said: "do you want me to look somewhere else?" I told him that I would like that, and then he told me to close my eyes, and then...

- You panicked - her friend finished her sentence.

- Exactly what was I supposed to do? I should go tell him sorry, I owe him a huge apology.

- Yep. - her friend assented hoping that it would help avoid her to talk.

- Anyways, I'll do that later, what about you?

- Don't you feel like dancing it out?

- Pich really?

- Okaaayy - she said wanting that the Earth would swallow her. - I can't, I don't know. I like Juanma, sure but I don't know if I want to be with him. Or with anyone but still, he'll never stop, and you and I both know that.

- I have an idea. I'll go grab my phone in the kitchen and we'll go to have a walk what do you think?

-Yes, please.

meanwhile, in the kitchen...

- Does someone know what happened? - Jaz said.

- Nope - Valen added.

- I don't know but Juan seemed guilty, but you know when you did something wrong and hurt someone but it wasn't your intention kind of guilty.

-Ohh, do you think he? - Valen said.

- He what? - Juanma said without understanding what had happened.

- I don't think we are supposed to know bro haha.

- Exactly - Jaz replied - anyways, I think he did because he "misread the situation"

- Oh shit. - Mariana said. - I have to look for him.

- Yep, we all should.

- What about us? - Juanma asked.

- You come with us - Jaz said. - by the way Juanma, Lucas - she said gesturing towards each - this is Mariana.

- Hi - Lucas said

- Hey - Mariana responded

- Hello - Juanma said with his head somewhere else.

- Well, we should go - Valen said.

- Yes, let's start with going to Rockefeller Centre. The other day he said he liked going ice skating to unburden his thoughts. - Mariana said while remembering the spots he could be.