Unexpected Visitor Part 2 | Chapter XIII

3rd Person Narrator POV's

- She isn't answering right? - Juan asked Milo

- Nope.

- Do you think she told them.

- Not at all, even if she sucks at lying, she won't say it, she'll find a way to escape the situation, or something.

-Hmm - Juan said with a simper.

-What?

- Nothing, it's just, I admire your friendship, how much you trust and know each other.

- Well, that's what happens when you know someone for 15 years.

- Wait. You really know her for that long?

- Yeah. What did you think.

- I thought you knew her since primary, but not since you were born literally.

- Well, I don't remember her back then but we did meet. Our older sisters were best friends so our families were friends and for my whole life she's been there. Ever since I can remember.

- Wow - he said astonished.

- What?? Don't look at me like that.

- C'mon what I have to look somewhere else?

- I wouldn't mind. Or at least I don't need to see you seeing me. If that makes umm any sense? - she said while starting to get nervous.

- Hey - he said calmly- are you nervous?

His voice was as peaceful as the sea without waves, as the rain when it pours but not too hard. He brought calm to her life. He said silently in an almost whisper " I won't stop looking at you, but you can close your eyes if you want". She wanted to, but she couldn't she went running upstairs hoping to jump to her bed. However, there was a small obstacle. When she got to the door she was shocked, and saw her best friend with her jaw wide open.

-Ohh, ummm Juanma...ejem I thought you still weren't coming. Until, next week.

- That was the plan, but my mom works in an airline and she had free tickets today so we took them.

- Right, hi Lucas! - Milo greeted Juanma's brother.- Well you should come in, right Pichu?

- Umm, err, yes, come on in.

- Well you've got the "act normal" stuff well under control, right? - Milo said joking, hiding what she really felt.

-Lucas? - Valen asked excited.

-Vall!! - the boy responded. And ran to hug her friend, crush and well sort of girlfriend kind of unofficial.

- Well, at least someone's happy - Jaz said trying to break the awkwardness between Pichu and Juanma.

- I'm sorry Juanma can I talk to Milo for just a second. - Pichu said, she was wondering why her friend wasn't with Juan.

-Yes, of course.

- Meru, Jaz, Val and Mariana, you should all come - Pichu said.

-Heyyy why do you need an army - Milo said. She was using sarcasm and jokes to deal with what she was feeling.

Pichu's POV

Was I angry at Milo for not telling me that Juanma was coming? Absolutely, but she had to be with Juan. You know Milan, I had high hopes for them. She hadn't even brought the drinks upstairs. When we got to our room I told Mariana and Jaz to go look for Juan, and ask him for his version of the story while Valen, Mery and I tried to get Milo to talk which was going to be a hard job.

- Okay Milo. It's time to have a talk.

- About? - she said as if I didn't know what I was talking about.

- I told the girls okay, so you can talk.

- You did what? - she said almost yelling - go away - her voice started breaking. I had never seen her like this not even when we had our midnight crisis.

- Milo, talk to me. Please. I want to help.

- Then leave.

- No

-Pich..maybe we should go - Valen said trying not to pressure her too much.

- No

- Val, maybe we should leave them alone - Mery said.

- Yeah, we should.

They left us alone. I jumped to Juan's bed while Milo was in her.

-What do you want? I already admitted I like him. What else do you need? You left us alone and it... - she kept silent

-Milo, talk. It will help I promise.

-Says the person who saw the boy she liked that did a twelve hour trip to see her and was paralysed.

- You want to be angry. Fine be angry, but don't act like you didn't do the same.

-When? When did I do that?

- I'm pretty sure that if Juanma and Lucas hadn't been in the door I would've seen you come running from Starbucks which means that even if you weren't physically paralysed, you were and are emotionally.

-You don't know what you are talking about.

- Well maybe I don't but if you are so mad, is because you relate. I'll leave, I'll leave you alone, but don't act like it isn't true.

-Ok, fine. Something did happen, well it didn't, something almost happened. But that doesn't matter because I stopped it.

-What did you stop.

- I'm not sure? Anyways, why were you so paralysed when Juanma was in the door.

- I don't know.

-Damn it, we suck at this hahah.

- Facts hahah.

3rd Person Narrator's POV

Juan didn't understand what had just happened. He knew that he shouldn't follow Milo, because that wouldn't work out at all. He stayed in Starbucks and texted Pichu to see how Milo was, but in between what was going upstairs she never read it. After a few minutes Juan saw Mariana and Jaz coming down. They told Juan to bring the drinks upstairs and then tell them what had just happened. Juan didn't know what to tell them. Because, he didn't know what his friends knew, that Milo liked him. When they went upstairs Mery was talking with Valen to Juanma and his brother, Lucas.

- Mery, Pichu, and um Milo, here's your drinks. - Juan said.

- I'll take this to the girls. - Mery said grabbing her drink and Milo and Pichu's drinks as well.

Juan grabbed his Latte and left the apartment. Mariana intended to follow him, but he stopped her. He went for a walk to clear his thoughts. He texted Milo while on his walk. She didn't have her phone because it was on the kitchen table so when he lock screen turned on with his message everyone there saw it. Not on purpose, well not completely intentional. They wanted to see it because they were curious and they couldn't help themselves and saw the notification.

Meanwhile, Mery went to take the drinks to Pichu and Milo and found them dancing while crying and laughing at the same time

Meanwhile, Mery went to take the drinks to Pichu and Milo and found them dancing while crying and laughing at the same time. She asked them what they were doing and they said together: "dancing it out". Without second guessing she joined her friends.