Chapter 10: Staying Up Late

Ariels POV

~~~~~

We were off to Playlist Live tomorrow so tonight would be the last night in the flat. I was sad because with the baby, i couldnt drink and i knew that Dan and Phil would go out and mock me. But i do need to be responsible even though my baby was the size of a ladybug and it had the wrong father. Even though it wasn't Dan's I would be heart broken if I lost it. This child inside of me, is a reward. It's a reward because I will be a mum. And you know what? I will be the best fucking mum ever.

"Babe! Lets watch Buffy!" Dan said hugging me from behind and putting his head on top of mine with my wavy, frizzy hair.

"Eh. I don't Know." I said. I just wanted to cuddle to be honest. I just wanted to forget about all my worries. I thought/talked about way to much. But it is kind of hard to forget about it when it's fucking growing inside me.

"Why ari? Are you okay?" Dan looked horribly concerned.

"Yeah. Just feeling a little sick." I lied just a bit.

"No you're not." His tone was soft yet so stern.

"What?"

"Don't you know, the girl isn't alright?" Dan said, switching the words from a Fall Out Boy song and twirling around. He sees the look on my face and his playfulness turns into seriousness.
Yet, he didn't say anything. He just looked at me with his piercing brown eyes. I couldn't take it anymore and quickly pulled him towards then down to me whilst roughly pressing my lips against his. The kiss was intoxicating. I wanted more so I just kissed him more and more.
To be honest... it was pretty a damn good and long kiss. Dan backed away, breathless and at a loss for words once again. I looked at Dan and he was smiling like an idiot and about as red as a tomato. I smiled back, my cheeks as pigmented as roses. Dan pulled me Ito a hug and I waddled to the living room as he was still tightly holding me.

Phil saw us and had no hesitation and jumped into the big hug.
We all were just hugging and smiling.
"Sherlock, Death Note, Classic Doctor Who or, Attack On Titan?" Phil asked.
"I'm feeling Sherlock right now." Dan and I said in unison.
---
Phil made popcorn and I started up Netflix. Dan was getting us drinks and said, "So I heard that Benedict Cumberbatch said that he would want to do Sherlock for another 15 years"

"Great! I have another 9 episodes to look forward to!" I sarcastically said.

Dan dropped the cups on the floor and started laughing so hard that he couldn't breathe. After a while Phil and I started becoming hysterical. We just couldn't help it.
After a while we all calmed down and started watching from season One. Phil nudges me and whispers,
"We are friendship goals." And starts smiling. I just nod and smile because to me, we really are.

§A/N!§

Hola my beautiful lil tacos! (So cheesy I know 😑😑) I just wanted to say that I am so sorry that this chapter is really short but it is 3AM and I had ideas but couldn't really go anywhere with them. So again, if you have any ideas, DM me and they might just be in the story!
Alrighty darlings, I will see you all next time and I love you!!!!! *virtual kisses*
(Sorry really cheesy. xD)