Chapter 4: Thats Right Run You Bitches

Dans POV
~~~~~~~~
I hailed a taxi with Phil and Zoe as quick as I could.
"Where to?"
Phil interrupted me and yelled "St. Bartholomew's and please, hurry!" (Of course, Phil needs to yell politely)
"On it" the taxi driver said. And we sped off. Zoella started shaking and panicking.
"Should I?" Phil whispered to me.
"You can't just leave her like that." I said. Zoella was oblivious to our conversation-and the rest of the world.- Phil awkwardly put his arm around Zoe and she laid her head on Phil's chest. The taxi sped through London and soon enough we were there.
"Cheers Mate." I said to the driver. Phil guided Zoe carefully and slowly through the streets and hospital. And I was running.
"Ariel Howell?" I said panting at the front desk.
"Ariel Howell left with her husband a while ago... Who are you?" the nurse questioned.
"I'm her husband." I angrily said through my teeth.
"No, her husband is blonde."
"I am Dan Howell! And my wife just left with a psycho who is trying to kill her!" I said, running outside.
"What happened?" Zoella said coming out of oblivion.
"Ashton toke her. Again. I swear when I find him, he will regret everything he ever did to her."
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Ariel's POV
--------------
"Fuck you Ashton! I will fucking stab you in the balls!" My wrist was nearly broken already from all the dragging.
"Shut the hell up!" he mutters.
I saw Dan angrily pacing back and forth as Ashton opened the car door. He opened his side and I ran.
"DAN!"
"Huh? OH MY GOD ARIEL!"
Dan stared at my various wounds and bruises and burns gasping.
"I'll never let you go again." He whispers, forgetting about Ashton.
Ashton runs over to Dan and prys me off of him. "Don't hurt him Ashton or I swear to god you will not wake up tomorrow." I say grabbing his collar. Dan pushes him away and onto the cold, wet pavement. I kick him hard in his (you know what) and punch him in the throat.
"Good job, babe!" Dan says giving me a high five. And we forgot that we were on the streets of London, with hundreds of people watching us. They scream and run faster and faster as they went.
"Screw that. Phil, may I borrow your phone?" Dan Murmurs.
Phil shudders as he hands Dan his phone.
"Thank you." Dan smiles.
He dials 999 and taps his foot patiently.
"Hello, 999, I have a criminal you can come and take." I smirk at Dan and we start walking down the streets.
"So when are we rescheduling the reception?" I say.