Chapter 3: Not Even A Start

(I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT WEDDINGS SO PLEASE IF I GET ANYTHING WRONG, CORRECT ME AND I'LL FIX IT, THANKS.)

unknown person POV *evil grin*
******************************

I watched Dan as he stood at the front of the altar shaking nervously. I slouched down in my seat quietly. The piano started playing "Here comes the bride" and I grinned. All the best men and bridesmaids got handed off, then came Ariel. She looks stunning in the white dress. I hope she doesn't mind it becoming red like her bridesmaids dresses. She starts walking down the aisle with her father, and her mother was crying in the front of the room watching her daughter. Ariel was inches away from me.
"I've been waiting for this" I say watching her get closer and closer. She stops right next to me for a second and I knew that this was my chance. I toke her by the wrist and dragged her out of the church. I threw Ariel into my car and drove off quickly.
"What the fuck are you doing?! I'm missing my wedding!" she cried,"who even are you?!"
"You know me all too well."
She lifted up my hood.
"Ashton?"
(You know now) Ashton's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Hello, Ariel."
"Ashton.. Why?" Ariel started tearing up. "Because I deserve you. Not Dan. I've waited 2 years for you. And Now, I have you." I smiled.
"Turn this car around!"
I pulled over and turned off the car.
"I asked to turn it around, not stop it!"
"Oh, shut up!"
**********************
Ariel's POV
--------------

"Wakey Wakey." Ashton said.
I was strapped on to a bed naked.
He-raped me. I felt disgusting.
I sat up a little and tried to untie myself.
"Ashton. Please.. let me go. I need Dan." I whined
"No," he said, "You need me."
"I don't want you."
"Okay fuck you then. I'm going to take a shower."
Ashton left the room and went into the bathroom. I grasped the ties and fiddled with them. He can't tie knots. I untied myself and put on my dress and noticed a wound that looked like a stab wound. I ran to the nearest hospital and called Dan.
"Dan?" I said when he picked up the phone.
"Ariel! What happened?!"
"Ashton."
"What did that bastard do to you?!"
"He-He-He..."
"He what?!"
"He stabbed me." I couldn't tell Dan about the raping. Anyway he couldn't have done much.
"THAT DICK! IM CALLING THE POLICE RIGHT NOW." Dan yelled.
"Tell them that I'm at St. Bartholomew's hospital. He lives at 507 Cedar drive. Hurry. I love you."
"I love you too."