Chapter 9: Home and Nandos.

Ariel's POV

~~~

I woke up and saw my reflection in the mirror. My Hazel eyes were bloodshot and puffy from crying until 4AM. I didn't want this child inside of me, well, I do, i just want it to be Dan's. Not Ashton's. A little child running around the flat. I can't imagine how great of an uncle Phil will be. Obviously, a perfect one. I checked my phone as it was 10 o'clock in the morning and Dan and Phil should be coming soon and i will be going home with them. It would be amazing to wear my own clothes, sleep in my bed (or Dan's), watch Death Note until midnight, wake up to Dan's face then after getting ready, playing Skyrim together. I miss home. i miss my kitties. Did Dan and Phil forget that we had kittens? "oh my god i would kill them"

'Kill who?" A voice said. i covered my face with my hands but looked through separations of my fingers.

It was n Phil and Dan. "Oh... No one..." i said while running over and hugging them.

Phil started picking my stuff off of the floor. "this stuff wasn't here yesterday. Did you do something? are you okay?" he said very concerned.

"um, yeah. i just couldn't find my eye cream." Dan came over to me slowly and looked at my tear stained cheeks and Red,puffy eyes.

"darling..." he whispered stroking my cheeks. tears fell to his fingers and he wiped them away whilst i wiped away his. Dan stopped himself almost immediately and started helping Phil pick up my things. I stared blankly at the wall until Phil's head popped up on the side of my bed ans handed me my eye cream and makeup. i went into the bathroom and applied my makeup and Dan handed me an Outfit to wear.

we finally checked out of the hospital on the cold winter day.

"How are Luna and Charlie?" i asked.

"Delightful! But I think they Miss their mummy." Dan replied.

I just looked down at my feet. 23 and pregnant with a baby that isn't even my boyfriends. but i couldn't blame myself. i could only blame Ashton and that was that.

"Ariel? You okay baby?" Dan asked.

"Y-y-yes" I stuttered. I hated lying to Dan.

His eyes widened. "No you're not." He stopped in front of me.

I shrugged. We've known each other for more than 3 years and he knows when I'm lying.

"Get on my back." He said.

I looked at him puzzled.

"Come on." Dan kneeled down on the ground.

I gave in and sat on Dan's back. He hoisted me up and I was on his shoulders.

"Dan. I'm too heavy. I will hurt you."

"How much even are you?!"

"114.."

He just kept walking with me on his shoulders,holding on tightly to my legs.

"Phil, why don't you get a taxi? I'm going to take Ariel out."

Phil didn't say anything, he just nodded and hailed a taxi.

As soon as Phil was out of sight, I asked Dan, "where are we going to?"

"Nandos. You have been eating hospital food for the past two weeks."

"But I'll get fat.."

"For gods sake Ariel! You aren't even 120 pounds!"

"But-"

"No. I am buying you a small bucket of chicken and you better eat it Ariel."

I just stayed silent until we got to nandos.

"Get us a table please?" Dan said.

I nodded and walked over to a 2 person table whilst sitting down. 3 girls came over. One wearing a llama hat very similar to Dan's the other wearing a "Rawr I'm a danosaur!" And the last one wearing "The cat whiskers come from within" shirt.

"Ariel! Oh my gosh! Are you okay? My name is Briana, this is Saga and, Lilly " she said pointing to the girls.

"Dan made a video saying about you and what happened. I don't mean to bother you about that. I'm very sorry." Saga said.

"Its okay girls."

"So where's Dan?" Lilly said.

"Ordering." I smiled.

"Oh, I see. Can we wait here until he comes back and take a picture?"

"Obviously you can!"

They all smiled at me and sat down.

"Ariel? Who are they?"

"Just some fans who would like a picture with us "

Dan smiled.

We toke the picture and they left fangirling.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

SO HELLO! I am having major writers block so if you have any ideas for this story, massage me and I will see and your idea could happen in the story!

~Emily