Chapter 7- Videos.

A/N! I'm coming out with a Tyler Oakley Fanfic soon called "Oops?" so I will be publishing that soon. what it's about is a surprise *puts on Steve Moffat mask*

Okay but in all seriousness, I'm really happy about Christmas because I got Sleeping With Sirens/ Pierce The Veil tickets and Happy New Years! And I'm really trying to make these chapters longer -_- I'm sorry. IM IN LOVE WITH NIGHT CHANGES BY 1D OMG. I'm sorry bout that. Im kind of depressed right now so sorry.. Bye and enjoy love muffins :)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Dan's POV
-----
I sat up in my bed and looked at my MacBook lying on the night stand. I reached over to grab it and a garment of clothing fell from under it. It was Ariel's Panic! At The Disco shirt from the concert we went to. I didn't even know my feelings right now towards her. I wasn't like the rest. I just agreed with Doctor Gillian. And I would never think that she's mental. I think she's perfection.

From her head to her toes. The brown hair, jade eyes, rosy cheeks they just all go together. I love her so much. But I'm not sure that she feels the same. But, what do I know? She's sick.

I shook my head to get away my thoughts and opened up my laptop. I realized I hadn't been on My twitter and Facebook and they were blown up. And I realized, I hadn't made a video for 2 months. People got scared and thought I died. But I ignored it. I clicked a button that sent me to a blank tweet. 180 characters to explain everything. I couldn't do that.

So I typed:

"Filming new video (Maybe with Phil) soon."

Short and simple. Now, I was waiting for tumblr to start blowing up. I became impatient after 30 seconds and decided to take a shower. I should at least look nice for a 10-20 minute video. I shut my laptop and walked into the cold hallway. I passed Phil's room and turned to his door. I held up my hand and slowly brought it to the door making a slight noise. Phil opened the door instantly like he was waiting for me on the other side of the thick wood.

"Hi." He whispered, leaning on the edge of the door, hands in his sweatpant pockets.

"I need you." I said. Phil stared at me like I was bullshitting.

"Okay, Everyone is scared about us. They think we we're dead. I need to make a new video and tell them what's going on and it'd be logical to have you in it. He sat in silence for a second then he nodded. "Sure. I'll get dressed." Phil paused for a second, then closed the door.

I stepped into the small bathroom and started getting undressed. I threw my clothes carelessly behind myself then turned on the shower head while watching the water come out. Who would like cold showers? Me right now. The cold water hit my skin like pebbles. I washed my body quickly and got out. There was no use to take a long shower

I got out a towel then dried off. I walked out of the bathroom and walked to my room. I opened up the drawers of my dresser and looked around. Most of Ariel's clothes were in my drawers because she stayed in my room more than hers. I fumbled through the clothes and at the bottom found some of my shirts. I decided to wear my black shirt with white stars and (obviously) black skinny jeans. I got dressed then grabbed Ariel's flat iron and straightened my "hobbit hair"

I then heard a knock at my bedroom door.

"Hey, can i come in?"

It was Phil, ready to take the video. I fiddled with the cord and unplugged it while replying "yeah, come in."

Phil opened the door and smiled at me. I didn't know why, he just did.

"Can you put this over there?" I asked Phil, pointing at the dresser. He toke it over and sat next to me on the bed.

"Ready?" he asked.

We sat in silence until I replied "yes. I am."
Phil turned on the camera and hit record.
"Hello internet. So this is a video about not making videos, if that makes any sense..." I said stuttering.
"Hi!" Phil said trying to brighten things up. Obviously, it didn't work. I squinted hard at him with a questioned look.
"Um, so, on Ariel and I's wedding day, she got kidnapped.. kinda... sorta. Yeah she did. And it had a very-" I couldn't do it. I couldn't say it. Phil put the lenses cover on the camera and held me close. I teared up and just stopped for a second.
"Take off the cover." I said.
Phil obeyed and un-covered the camera.
"She was stabbed and raped. It had a bad effect on her, obviously. She is currently in a mental ward of some sort and that's it." I stopped talking and Phil toke my spot. "Just please. Stay with us. It's really hard for Dan and I and just stay put. please." He waves goodbye and shuts off the camera.
"I'll let you have a little time. I will edit the video and post it on my account then you post it on yours whenever."
He takes the camera and leaves.
I stare at the blank wall and wonder.
What if Ashton got her pregnant?
What if she gets out and isn't well? What if she doesn't make it to her birthday?
What if she doesn't make it- at all?
I stopped and toke a deep breath and picked up my phone, while starting to text
[][][][][][][][]
Group Msg: Pj, Chris, Jack, Finn
Dan: Come over around 7 tonight. Major chat we need to have.
[][][][][][][][]
I plopped onto my bed and fell into a deep sleep.
"Goodnight" I whispered to myself.