Chapter 12: Fluffy

**After playlist**

I woke up the next morning with his head on my shoulder. His piercing brown eyes looked up at me.

"Good morning, Love"

I smiled back at him.

"I'm going to go and take a shower." I said.

Dan nodded in response and put the duvet over his curly hair.

Dans curly or as he likes to call it "Hobbit Hair" is so attractive. He hates it, but I'm in love with it. So why not he keeps it?

I run into Phil's room giggling. He looks up at me from his book and gave me a sly look.

"You have an idea. And I know that it will be good."

I grab his hand and motion him to stay at the doorway.

I slowly tip-toe into Dan and I's room and open the drawer. I grab all the hair straighteners including my own.

"Put these in the chest." I laugh as I hand Phil the two straighteners. He starts laughing as well and drops them.

"Ariel? Are you okay?" I hear Dan call.

"Yeah! I just dropped the shampoo."

I listen to Dan turn in the bed.

"Okay, we're good." Phil says.

"You clumsy boy!" I giggle and hit him.

"Ow."

He and I start becoming hysterical.

"Ok, I'm going to hop in the shower now." I say, still hysterical. Phil nods, smiling and quickly jumps onto his bed then continues his book.

I quickly hop into the shower then get out and walk fastly to my room.

I see Dan struggling to fit into a pair of skinnies and realize,

"Dan, those are my skinnies."

He quickly takes them off and grabs another pair from the drawer.

"Um, where is my straightener?!"

"I have no idea!" I say.

"Come on now, where is it?"

"I don't know!"

"Ugh, fine. Hobbit Hair today then. But I'm not going outside."

I smile and grab an outfit of an emoji shirt and some leggings.

Dan just stares at me. Not in a certain way, just a "I'm happy she's mine" way.

"What's up?"

"Did I ever tell you how I am the luckiest man in the world?"

"How so?"

"Because I have you." He says, coming over to me and holding me tight.

My cheeks turn bright crimson and all I can do is smile.

"Sameee." I say, giggling.

Dan kisses the top of my head and we dance around the room as he's humming the lyrics to "All Of Me"

I love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections, give your all to me, I'll give my all to you, you're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning.

I take for granted a lot of things in my life. But I just realized how lucky I am. I came from a broken family, and they became a whole again. I have my fiancée, Dan fu**ing Howell, and My best friends, Phil Lester and Zoe Sugg. I am going to be a mother soon, and I will be the best mother EVER.