Chapter 5: Keep Holding On.

Ariel's POV
~~~~~~~~
I was in Dan and Phil's arms as they both started falling asleep. But I couldn't sleep. Sure, it was about 5AM and I was up all night crying, but I'm not even close to tired. All I could think about is Ashton, why would he have done what he did? I poured my heart out to him and now he fucking knows everything. My parents, me running away, my self harm, My love life, my traumatizing moments. All. Of. It. I thought that I could trust him. But, I honestly open up to so many people and they also know a lot. Maybe I just let people in too easily?
My lungs started to hurt and my breathing got heavier and shorter. I haven't felt this feeling for a while. A panic attack. My heart monitor starts beeping rapidly and I can't breathe. Dan and Phil Twitched and woke up
"Oh, fuck!" Dan says "Phil hit the red button!" My last un-blurred memory was the nurses running in to help and Dan saying "Ariel, I'll never leave you ever again."

Dan's POV
***********
"Phil hit the red button!' I yell.
Phil jumps up and hits the button rapidly. We both hold, precious, little Ariel in our arms and I start tearing up. "Ariel, I'll never leave you again." The nurses rush in and ask what's happening. "Uh- an Panic attack" Phil stutters loudly. I can see the fear in Phil's eyes. They urge us to get off of the bed and they take her away. Once the nurses left I slid down the wall and started crying.
"Dan, it's okay, it's a panic attack, she'll be fine" he says.
'It's not that." I whine.
"What is it then?"
"It's scary, watching the love of your life walk down the isle, then her being taken away only to almost die. Phil, I suck at protecting her! Now, we're at the god damn hospital for what? The 7th time since we've met Ariel?!"
"Dan, you tried your best."
"NO PHIL! IF I TRIED MY BEST I WOULD'VE CHASED AFTER HER, NOT START RUNNING AROUND THE ALTAR SCREAMING, 'SOMEONE CALL THE BLOODY POLICE!' FOR GODS SAKE!"
Phil puts his head down and looks at his shoes.
"Um-" he stammers.
"I made a fucking good point didn't I?!"
Phil stutters once again.
"I knew it." I say. Phil holds me awkwardly. "Wanna go to the canteen for breakfast?" he says clearly. "Um" I hesitate saying. What if Ariel comes back before us? What about what I said to her? I don't want her to be scared that we aren't here. "Lets go, Dan. Stop over-thinking." He says. I tense up, and just go.