▫ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔢 ▫

- Sorry for any mistakes - A/N -
⚠ Warning: Inappropriate Language ⚠

My arms gripped one another to preserve the warmth that my body gave off, It sure was a chilly night but it also was a pretty one too. My eyes swiftly scoped the neighborhood around me, taking a notice that the dimmed street lights started brighten once the sun settled across the horizon. A sigh escaped from between my chapped lips, It soothe the bitterness that once was inside me. A sudden shrill of rings cut the therapeutic silence. I let out a puff of air and slipped my hand into my jacket pocket, quickly grabbing the phone. The screen flashes a picture of my husband, My face grimace with annoyance. I slide my finger across the screen, ignoring the call. The bitterness that I once held made it's presence known again. I was beyond aggravated with my husband at the moment. It always seemed he had an issue when a person other than him chatted, touch, being it accidental or not accidental, or even being around me—he would always throw a fit. At this point I was sick of it. He always came up with excuses like: " I Just don't want no one to take you away from me. " or, " That person was going to hurt you. "
Like, Are you serious? A nice elderly lady gonna hurt me, Aiden? It was stupid and unnecessary things like that. It was what I was aggravated with at this moment. Just because a boy's keys fell out of his pocket and him telling me thank you when I gave it back to him. And Once we were in the car he began his nagging; he kept repeating that the boy was going to pay and nagging that I was his. All I could do was step out of the car and walk away, thats why I'm here now. I walked over to the neighborhood park and seated myself onto one of the swings. A shiver crawled up my spine as my hands grasp the the cold chains.

' Erk '
' Erk '
' Erk '

I swinged softly, " Hmpt, " I huffed. My ears perked at the rumbling sound of a car pulling up. I glanced over to see a obsidian colored BMW parking on the side of the road. I knew he would find me, he always did some way or another; It was unsettling to think he had left a tracker on me somewheres. The car door shuts and his footsteps shifted from a soft clapping of his dress shoes and asphalt to an almost silent crunching of him walking on sand. His hand found their way onto my clothe shoulder and circles around until he comes into view. His stone colored eyes stared into my fern colored ones and then peered away from mine. ' He knows my ass is not in the mood to deal with him. ' I frowned at him.
" Why did you leave, " His rather husky voice making an appearance. I give him a dumb-found look.
" Don't act like you don't know, " I bellowed, " you overreacted over something so dense. "

" I know, " he admits apologetically, " I'm sorry bunny. " He latches onto my hand and presses his soft lips on the back of it, giving a gentle kiss. I sigh and raised his hand up to my lips, giving him too a gentle kiss.

" I forgive you my lion, " I told him, " but it's going to take some ass kissing. "
" I'll kiss yours any day, " He grins teasingly. He then swoops me up into his arms and kisses my lips.
" Let's get you home, I know you gotta be cold. " He says trudging over to the car. He unlatches the passenger door and sits me down before closing the door. He lets himself into drivers side and we left to our home.

___________________

I stiffly make way to the front door of the house. Aiden fiddles with the keys before taking the house key and unlocking the door. Rushing inside, my body was engulfed with warm air. I savored the warmth for few mintues before I truded up the stairs to our bedroom. Aiden's arm wraps around my shoulder and then pulls me into Aiden's chest.
" Want to get a shower? " He asked smirking and wiggling his eyebrows at me.

" Are you hinting something? " I questioned him. The smirk that was on his face had only gotten wider once I asked.
" Maybe. " He said before walking over to his night stand and began to sit his things down on it. I playfully rolled my eyes at him and walked into the bathroom. I peeled my cloths off and turned the shower on.
' Click '
I glanced behind me to see Aiden shedding from his clothes. I smirked and stepped into the shower, I exhale lowly when the warm water soaked my skin. I grabbed the soap bar and started to scrubbed my myself. Aiden steps in behind me and instantly latches his arm around my wasit. His heated breath left the crook of my neck feeling fuzzy. He then assaults my neck with kisses; my breath quivered and I leaned my head back to lay against his chest. The rest was a pleasurable memory~

__________________

Well, Here is the first chapter of the reincarnation of "My Possessive Husband". Hoped that it turned out well and you guys liked it.

// Written: February 4, 2021 //
// Total of word: 855 //