▫ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ▫

- Sorry for any mistakes - A/N -
⚠️ Warning: Small sexual scene ⚠️

     My shoulders eased down as the lukewarm water descends down onto them before flowing down my dorsum. I lean my head back, letting the water douse my unkempt hair.
" Finally. " I murmured, lacing my fingers through my hair and gently tugging it down. I take a hold of the shampoo bottle and then squeezed some of the pearly thick colloid into my palm. My fingers knead and message the shampoo into my hair, letting the colloid wash the dirt and unwanted sebum from my hair.
" Adaline! " Aiden calls, his voice muffled from the bathroom door.
" Yes. " I answered pulling the plastic drape in front of me.
" I got you some clothes, " He stated, " I'm coming in. "
A feeling of un-comfort bubbles up in my chest, " just leave it at the door. "
He opens the door and comes in anyways, seeming to not care what I had said. He places the cloths onto counter and ogled at me, his breath getting more ragged the more he stared.
I shifted anxiously, " you can leave now Aiden. "
" uh, yeah sorry. " He apologized before shuffling out of the bathroom. I exhale in relief and finished cleaning myself up.
Lifting the thin-maroon satin night gown in front of my face and I moaned on how short it was. Not going to lie, it was gorgeous but I do get a little insecure with these types of clothes. Nevertheless I wriggled myself in to the gown and exit of the bathroom. I searched the room to see if Aiden was in here, which he wasn't. I catch a glimpse of the curtains waving with the soft breeze that enter the bedroom; I took small steps over to the window and awed up at the starry sky.
" Hello moon, " I greeted, serenely. I do dearly enjoy staring up at midnight blue sky that was inhabited with the faint radiance of the moon and stars. The earth and the universe that surrounded us is always astounding to take in. 
The door creaks open and Aiden spoke softly, " Dinner is ready bunny. "
I turned to look at him, " Okay. "
He held out his hand for me to take. I pushed off of the window and walked over to him, taking his large-ruff hand into my delicate-plump hand.

___________________

     " Dino nuggets and macaroni? " I chuckled, picking the fork up from the table.
" it was the best I could do bunny, " He grins
" I don't mind. " I smiled plunking some noddles of macaroni from the plate and eating it.
" It delicious chef. " I commented, eating another fork full of macaroni.
" Thank you gorgeous. " He thanks.

°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°

I stand up from the table chair, " I'll do the dishes. " 
" No, I can do it. " he insisted, also standing from his chair.
" Aiden, let me do it, " I huffed.
" Fine. " He agrees, handing me his dishes. I take them over to the sink and began to wash the dishes, scrubbing and rinsing the leftover food off of them. A pair of arms circles around my waist, I instantly looked over my shoulder. Aiden's head rested on my shoulder, his eyes were shut and a gentle smile was molded onto his lips.
" W-what are you doing? " I stuttered, trying to move out his arms.
" Loving you. " He hummed nuzzling more into my neck.
" eh. "

_______________

    After dinner, I layed on my side in Aiden's bed. Well, he says it's ours but-yeah I don't know about that. I pull the duvet closer to my face, snuggling into it. I feel Aiden scoot closer me and throw his arm over my waist. His warm breath fans over my shoulder before his soft lips come in contact with it, leaving short-tender kisses as he trails closer to the crook of my neck. He lightly sucks and nibbles on the smooth-balmy flesh.
" Aiden no. " I moaned, nudging him with my elbow. His lips release my neck, leaving a little moisture behind.
" Please, " He cajoled, " I'll be gentle. "
His thumbs rubs circles on my hip before guiding his hand between my soft thighs and began to gentle rub me through my panties. A low whimper withdraws from my plump lips, bucking at his touch. He chuckles and leans in to attack my lips. He runs his tongue over my bottom lip, asking to be let in. My lips slightly parted, letting the musle clash with mine. He pulls away from my lips, leaving them faintly bruise and swollen from the rough and heated kiss. His fingers push my panties to the side and then slidding two of his cold fingers into my aching heat. I couldn't help but to let out a soft moan of pleasure as his fingers moved in and out me at a incessant pace.
" I love you so much bunny. "

_______________________

🤠

// Written: March 31, 2021 //
// Total of words: 814 //