▫ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢 ▫

- Sorry for any mistakes - A/N -
⚠ Warning: Inappropriate Languages and Violent scenes ⚠

With the slight movement of my hand, I was mixing seasonings and vegetables together with a wooden spoon; tonight's menu consist of fried steak with sides of boiled potatoes, steamed carrots, and asparagus. My stomach was already gnawing at the mouth-watering foods, it was so tempting to take a nibble. I go to snatch up a piece of carrot, but I stopped myself. ' I can wait, I can wait for dinner to be finished! ' I mentally yelled at myself, optimistically.
My ears twitched at the soft thumps of Aiden's feet making their way down the stairs; he must be finished calming himself after his melt down.
"Mm, " he droned coming into the kitchen, " something smells good! "
Iturned around with a slice of carrot between my lips; It didn't hurt to have a taste, a chef is suppose to taste the food before it's served to the customer. I gave a vague smile after sucking the carrot into my mouth. Aiden comes and rested himself against the counter beside the stove, watching me go back to cooking.
"Did you have a good shower? " I asked, trying to start a conversation. His arms raises above me to grab a couple of plates from the cabinet, he puts them down onto the counter.
"Yeah, " He agrees distributing the sides onto the two plates, " but, to change the subject. We need to talk about the rules I have been deciding to give you. "
Istopped in mid flip and my breath hitches. Why couldn't he forgot it? Why did I need those rules?

" Why? " I speak lowly and nervously.
" Don't worry, they are just there to protect you. " He assured, caressing my cheek with the back of his hand. I take ahold of his hand and pushed it away.
" I'm not some child, Aiden. " I huffed taking the steaks from the pan and shifting them to the plates.
" I know that, " He grumbled.
" Then you should know I do not need rules. " I badgered.
His hand roughly grabs ahold of my hip and tugs me towards him, " now listen here, you are going to listen and follow the rules that I give you. "
He made sure to squeeze my hip tighter, warning me that he would do something that would hurt me even more.
" Whatever. " I lipped, pushing him off of me.
" Why can't you just understand that I'm just trying to keep you safe. "
I angrily sat the plate down onto the counter and sharply turned to face him. I stride towards him and settle my face a few inches from his.
" They are not Aiden, " I snapped as my eyes clouded with displeasure, " they are just going to isolate me, just because you can't handle your stupid insecurities. I am getting sick of it; sick of you breathing down my neck and sick of you not trusting me. you think they are going to keep me safe but in the end they are just going to hurt me. "
At this point I really did not care what he did or what he had to say, I was letting my built up anger and hurt loose. Aiden stood bombshelled with his lips slightly parted and his eyes opened widely, taken back at my sudden outburst. He hmpts and straighten himself up with his nose pointed up in the air; he raises his hand and slaps me, leaving an irritated mark of his hand on my cheek.
I gaped up at him; I shouldn't be so shocked, " Ai-"
Aiden cuts me off by manhandling my arm, " Think of it as a punishment, a punishment of disobeying me. if you continue with this disobedience then more punishments will be in your future. "
I narrowed my eyes before spatting at him, " You are mad because I am telling the truth. "
He raise his hand above his head once again to " punish " me, but he stops, " we will go over the rules before we go to bed tonight. "
He gives me one last glare before he takes his plate and sitting down at the counter bar. I wasn't sure what I was feeling at the moment; was I scared, shocked, hurt, or angry? maybe all were swirling within me.
" Are you going to eat? " his deep and husky voice echoed, startling me out of my thoughts. I grab my plate and sat beside him; in all honesty, I had lost my appetite. Aiden drags my plate over to him and slices my steak up for me.
" I could have done that " I spoked in an undertone voice.
" I wanted to do it bunny. " He insisted as he finished slicing my steak. How could he change up so quickly?
I pushed myself from the stool, getting up to fetch the steak sauce. Aiden stares at me, chewing his food.
" Where are you going? " He puzzled, wiping the residue of what he was eating off of his mouth.
" Oh, I was going go get the steak sauce. " I responded grabbing the sauce from the pantry.
" Could you also grab the butter, please? " He asked with a smile. I nodded my head and took the butter from the refrigerator. I passed him the butter as I sat back down.
" Thank you. " He thanks me and goes to kiss my head. I leaned away, he frowns and snatches me by my sleeve before kissing my temple forcefully.