▫ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ▫

- Sorry for any mistakes - A/N -
⚠️ Inappropriate Language and Violent Scenes ⚠️

    " Please, " I begged, " please don't do this Aiden. "
My eyes began to burn with hot tears as I stared at him, pleading for him not to shoot my mother. I extended my hand out and tugged at him his woolen-black dress pants. He gazed down where I sat on my now aching knees.
" please, " I breath before placing my forehead against his leg in a entreating way. He shakes me off of his leg and responds with a soft puff of air.
" Goodbye. " He grins, placing the cold-metal barrel to my mother's head. My breathing becomes more audible and frantic as I watched my mother's body slump onto the ground after a loud pang echoed through my ears, the sound almost sounding like a hammer hitting a cookie sheet. The smell of copper intrudes my nostrils as the fresh and warm blood splatters onto the light grey-green walls and then soaking into the saxony-grey carpet. I crawled over to my mother, pulling her body onto my lap. A trembling cry leaves my lips.
" I told you to fucking close your eyes! " Aiden chastised, pulling my mother's inanimate body from mine.
" I hate you, " I murmured.
" huh? "
" I said I hate you! " I hollered, glaring up at him. Hurt flickers onto his face before it changes into a emotionless expression.
" You will learn. " He says, taking my arm into his grip and snatching me off of the ground.
"W-what is that supposed to mean? " I fretted, tripping on my feet as he pulled me out the house with him. He stops and turns to me.

" To love me again, " he monotoned, " and to not disobey me. "
He swiftly lifts the butt of the hand gun above his head and before I can process what was going to happen, pain strikes my head and then the world fades into blackness.

_________________

    My eyes flew opened with instant alertness before I took short gasps of air.
I took in my surroundings, feverishly trying to comprehend where I was at. I pushed myself off of the piercing concrete ground, my head swaying at the abrupt movement. ' Where am I? '
I hoisted my hand up to wipe my forehead and neck, both damp with cold sweat. The atmosphere was hair-raising; I let a few scared tears leave my eyes, unable to hinder them anymore. I catch sight of muted slivers of light gushing thorugh the imperfections of a non-textured white door across the dreary room. I raced over to door and tried twisting the door open, letting out a whimper when finding it locked.
" What am I going to do? "
" Do have anything on me to help me? "
My jabbering haults when soft fast-moving steps come closer to the door; I scurry back to the corner I was in. My eyes thinned and I groaned at the brightness.
" Bunny, are you awake? " Aiden's voice crowding the once silent room.
"..."
His eyes searched the room until they landed on me, he smiles and walks fully into the room with a plate and glass.
" I thought you might be hungry and thristy. " he hummed placing them down in front of me.
" Please let me go. " I mumbled bringing my knees to my chest.
He frowns, " no. "
" why? "
" Because you belong with me, not your mother and damn for sure, no one else! " He fumed.
I flinched before the memory of last night  comes to mind.

" My mother. " I whispered, recalling the sound of the hand gun and the splatters of her blood everywhere.
" hm? "
" You killed her! " I yelled, sending him a glare.
He smirks and admits unregretfully, " I did and I will do it to anyone else who gets between us bunny. "
His hand lifts and moves closer to my face before quickly I slapped it away.
" Why can't you see she was trying to take you way from me. " He snaps grabbing my wrist and snatching me towards him.
" She wasn't, so stop persuading yourself that she was, " I spat, " she was protecting me from your harmful actions! "
A low, guttural growl rumbles from his chest as his hand raise then comes down on to my cheek. I yelped and shifted away from him. He roughly takes ahold of my chin and turns my head to look at him.
" You will learn to behave and accept that you will never leave me. " He dronned, leaning in and planting a kiss onto my burning cheek.
" I love you. "

______________________

🧍🏻‍♀

// Written: March 24, 2021 //
// Total of words: 764 //