▫ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢 ▫

- Sorry for any mistakes - A/N -
⚠ Warning: Inappropriate Language and violent behaviors ⚠

Aiden's P.O.V.

" I'll see you in a bit, " My bunny says standing on the end of her toes to give me a kiss me. I cup her face and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.
I clasped my hands onto her shoulders and I stared into her doe eyes, " If something happens, call me. " I advised her.
" I will, " she promised with a smile.
My chest heavies seeing her leave from my sight, I wanted to call for her to come back.
I paced down the long hallway to my office. My office was like a second bedroom, if I wasn't spending my time with Adaline you could find me here working on unfinished paper work. I sat down into the leather office chair. I snatched up a pen and I began to scribble words upon the pile of paperwork.
Ever now and then I would check up on my bunny.

" Shit, " I murmured to myself, picking up my phone and dailing my secretary.
" Hello, Mr.King, " She answers.
" Ms. Davis I need you to bring me the papers that Mr.Wilson sent to me, now. " I demanded hanging up before she tempt to seduce me. She would have been fired ages ago if I didn't owe her father a favor. Her father has helped my father get through some tuff times, they are actually best friends, so I decided to do him a favor and his favor was to give his daughter a job at my company and the secretary position was the only one open at the time. From then, that girl has been up my ass.

The doorbell radiated through the house, letting me know that woman was here. I opened the door to Ms.Davis standing with her arms crossed behind her back.
I reached my hand out for the papers to be handed to me, " The papers."
" Here you go, Mr.King, " She coys placing the papers in my hands.
A sudden thrust causes me to stumble back into the house and before I could regain my stance the woman throw herself onto me, forcing a kiss.

Adaline's P.O.V.

Pulling into the driveway, a white SUV blocks me from entering the garage.
" Who could that be? " I asked myself climbing out of the car. I walked over to the car and peaked through the glass window, It was empty. I pushed the front door open.
" Aiden!? " I dismayed, my breath trembling. Aiden flings the girl off of him and he staggers towards me.
"Why, " I whispered starring up at him, my eyes glistening with tears.
" No, no you are mistaken it bunny. she forced herself onto me!" He panics and he reaches to grab my hands.
I shift away from his reach, " Don't call me that anymore, " I hissed with my lips quivering, " I-how can I trust you? "
He whirls around to the wretched woman, " You better tell her it was your fault. " He roared. The woman starts to cry.
" Oh, don't start crying you bitch! " Aiden shouts. His body launches into a fit of shakes and his breathing turns from a quiet and regular to a panting gasp. He sucked at the air as if it had thicken. He then became deaf to the woman pleads for forgiveness. Before I could rush to him to stop him from throwing one of his fits, He began to smash whatever he could lay his hands on. When there was no more furniture or objects to inflict his rage on, he went straight for the woman; his hands wrapping around her neck, tightening the more she struggled.
I sprint over to Aiden and grabbed his arm, " Aiden let her go, you are going to kill her! "
He looks at me with blackened eyes, he releases the unconscious girl and takes a hold of my shirt. He pulls me close to his face.
" You are not leaving me, " he shouts, " you are mine, you belong to me. "
I looked away sobbing, " please calm down. "
He punches the wall beside my head, " I will not allow someone to take you away from me. "
He then throws me over his shoulder and plods up the stairs; he slams the door of our bedroom open and dropping me to the floor.
" Stay here, " He growls before leaving. I raced over to the door and locked it. Shuffling and talking was heard downstairs before it went quiet. A door slams and footsteps make their way up the stairs. The knob rattles before there was pounding on the door.
" Open up the door bunny."
silence.
A loud muffled cry comes from behind the door, " I'm so sorry. "
He twists the door knob again, still finding it to be locked. I hear him shuffle a bit and then walking away.
I crawled into the bed and hid under the covers. I sniffle and closed my tired eyes; my breathing soothes down to slow, sleepy breaths.

________________

Welp, that happened.

// Written: February 7, 2021 //
// Total of words: 833 //