▫ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢 ▫

- Sorry for any mistakes - A/N -
⚠ Warning: Inappropriate Language and Violent scenes.

     Warm steam flows up from my cup of coffee. A relaxed smile was placed upon lips as my eyes glide across the page, taking in every word, of the book I was reading. From the corner of my eye I catch a young man; his platinum hair styled into a man bun and his color-drained uniform slightly wrinkled with a few stains; He gives himself a pep talk before taking short steps towards me with a small writing pad and pen.
     " How is everything? " He spoke softly with a small, shy smile.
I look up from my book with a smile, " Everything is fine. "
     " That's good, would you like anything else ma'am? " He asked with his fingers fiddling with the pad.
     " No I don't think so but thank you. " I thanked him. He smiles and leaves me with a quiet 'okay'.
    My lips brush the rim of the cup before I take a mouthful of coffee. My nose crinkles and a crooked smile extends onto my face; loving the part of the book I was reading. The bell that hung above the entrance chimes and heavy footsteps comes my way. I peered back to see Aiden, a pissed Aiden to be exact, and my face drops. I was instructed by Aiden to stay home until he got back. He must have knocked off early today. He takes ahold of my wrist and pulls me up from the chair.
    " Let's go. " He mutters angrily.
I tug at his grip, " I don't want too Aiden. "
Everyone's eyes watched the scene that befolded before them; it only pissed Aiden off more than before.
    " What the hell are y'all looking at, " He snaps causing everyone to look away. I watch as his eyes darken like that night with his former secretary. My chest tightens with fear as he drags me out and forces me into the car. The drive was quiet, besides Aiden breathing through his clenched teeth and insults under his breath.
      " We are going to set some things straight once we get home, you hear me? " He fumed gripping the steering wheel.
      " Yes. " I said lowly with tears already seeping from my eyes.

_________________

      His ruff hands angrily wraps around my throat and thrusts me into the wall once we were inside the house; my neck undoubtedly was going to be tarnished with a purplish-blue mark.
      " You belong to me! " He shouts; jealousy and possessiveness cursing through his veins.
I clawed at his hands; my lungs struggling to inhale oxygen.
      " Please stop! " I choked as my vision starts to blur. I regained as much strength as I could before I slammed my feet into his stomach, knocking him off of me, and running up the stairs into a room; locking the door behind me. My breath hitches when I heard his footsteps stomp up the stair. There was silence before he pounds on the door and demands to be let in, but I wasn't going to let that happen at this moment or any at all.
     " Leave me alone! " I screamed with loud sobs. His pounding on other side of the door ceases and then a scuffing noise of him sliding from the door to the floor could be heard.
     " Bunny, " He crys, " I'm so sorry. "
What's with this bipolar moment?
     " Your not forgiven because the man I just witness was not the man I married, " I stated before I wailed, " The man I married would have kicked your ass all over this goddamn house. Your not my husband! "
     " I am your husband bunny. " He blubbered as he messes with the door knob.
     " No. " I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. His breath gets caught in his throat. The pounding starts up again, but instead of it his hand it's his foot. The door starts to crack, I quickly backed up, and then the door flys open. Aiden tramples over to me and sits on pelvis; holding me down to the wooden floor. He frowns down upon me, " There are going to be some rules from now on, bunny. "
I struggled underneath him.
     " I suggest you stop struggling before I do something I do not want to do. " He threatens
I stop the movement and I breathe with shallow, rasping breaths. I stared up at Aiden with fearful eyes.
Tears started to now brim the corner of his eyes, " Please don't look at me like that. I'm so sorry bunny. "
     " If you are sorry then you will get off of me and leave me alone! " I spat.
Pressure lifts away from my pelvis and he leaves hesitantly. I sat there with my legs pulled up into my chest and my head buried in my arms; slowly crying myself to sleep.

__________________

// Written: February 11, 2021 //
// Total of words: 896//