▫ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔢𝔫 ▫

- Sorry for any mistakes - A/N -
⚠ Warning: Inappropriate Language ⚠

     My mouths gapes open with a yawn as I  stretched myself out of the uncomfortable position; pain striking my back and butt bone like a leather whip. I bat my eyes open, blinking the drowsiness away as I did. My body jerks away when my eyes makes out Aiden sitting in front with remorse written in his eyes. I gazed at him with fearful and angry eyes, he frowns at my actions.
     " I told you to leave me alone. " I chided hoarsely, taking my eyes away from him.
     " I-I know, " he faltered, " I just w-wanted to say I'm s-sorry again. "
     "  It's going to take a lot more than a sorry asshole. " I scoffed, rolling my eyes at him.
     " I already know that and I'm willing to do anything. " He sighs sadly, smearing the tears away. I pushed myself off of the cold floor, he looks up at me and grimaces when he seen the nasty bruise that he left around my neck last night.
      " Where are you going? " He asked standing up.
      " I'm going to go wash up. " I say rather dull before walking around him and out of the room.

_______________

     I stare heartbroken into the mirror; my skin had a sickly greyish tone to it, my hair was disheveled, and my eyes were dreary with dark eye bags. My hands slightly touches the dark bruise, I flinched at the soreness of it. I removed my clothes and I walked over to the shower, twisting it on. I inched into the shower. I rested my head onto to the shower wall and let the hot water run over my pulsating head and down my back.
     ' Maybe we should split for a bit, just to let him straighten himself up. ' 
My heart throb at the thought, but sometimes in order to fix a problem there will be some type of pain; being physical, mental, or emotionally. I also hated to think of Aiden as a problem but as of right now he was; he need to fix his anger issues and as well as his jealously. There could be two outcomes of me asking to split for a bit: outcome one could be that he agrees and fixes himself, or he could be the same. outcome two could be he refuses and etcetera. I mean all I can do is try it and see what happens.
     I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a fluffy red towel around me, then leaving out of the bathroom and into the closest. I poked my legs into some grey sweatpants before taking a white tank top and throwing it on.

__________________

     I wended my way into the kitchen; my stomach was screaming at me to shove some food down my throat. I became motionless as I spot Aiden sitting at the counter bar eating.
     " I made you something to eat, " he tells me not even turning his head to look at me, " I figured you would be hungry. "
He know me so well, my fat ass is alway hungry. I reluctantly make my way over; I grab the plate and left the kitchen. 

_________________

This chapter is going to be a little short, sorry.

// Written: February 12, 2021 //
// Total of words: 537 //