▫ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ▫

- Sorry for any mistakes - A/N -
⚠️ Warning: Inappropriate language ⚠️

      It's hard to tell when it's day or night; there was no more streams of warm-gold  sunlight to greet you good morning or streams of pure-white light of the moon to bid you goodnight. Hell, it was even hard to tell how long I have been trapped in this miserable room with the same four grey walls each day, It was enough to make someone's nuts go loose.
  My teeth anxiously pinched at my bottom-sored lip, pulling the dead skin hung loosely onto it. At times it could get a little lonely and boring, but some way or another I figured out how to entertain myself and or keep myself company. Even if it was just fiddling with a piece of trash on the ground while having a whole conversation with myself. Of course Aiden visits, but who would want to be around someone who you now distrust and also the person who is holding you captive?
Definitely not me.
I ran fingers through my hair, it was tangled and greasy from not being able to take care of it properly. Aiden hasn't come to the stage yet to trust me to come out of this room-it is very irritating. With all this time to think, I do wonder if anyone has found my mother and is now looking for me. Well, my dad have had to come home to my lifeless mother and a missing daughter by now. It was hard to anticipate my dad's feelings at that the moment. A doleful sigh departs from lips.
" I wish to be home. " The words drawn-out when whispering them.
" But you are. "A voice echos off of the rooms walls, frightening me. I quickly tried to locate where the voice had emitted from.
" it's okay bunny, " The voice comforts, " it's me. "
Still looking around with my lips slightly parted, I could now put a name to that voice.

" Aiden, " I called out before I whined, " please let me out. "
" I have been putting that to thought bunny, " he sighs, " when I get home we'll talk about it. "

_________________

   I shifted sluggishly at the hush sounds of a door closing and slow footsteps.
'Aiden must be home. ' I assessed, rubbing the rheum from my eye. My back arches before a cracking sound ripples through the air. My gaze locks onto to the door as shuffling and clicking utters from it. Aiden's head pokes in and he throws me a small smile.
" Good afternoon bunny. " he chirpes, coming closer to where I was curled up at.
He squats down and leans in, placing a kiss on my forehead. I mentally flinched at the action, unnoticeably frowning at him.
" About earlier, " he starts as his hand make it's way to the back of his neck to softly rub it. Hope begins swell within me and my stature began to perk up. The corners of my mouth moderately lifts.
" I have come to a decision that I will let you out but you must make a promise with me. " he spoke hesitantly.
I hummed with a small nod, wanting him to continue.
" Promise that you will not slip away from me. " He spoke, his eyes holding pleading within them.
I wanted to get out of this mind numbing room, even if it's being with him. it hurts to say I love him, I despise him but also a part of my mind knows he still has a piece of my heart.
" I promise. " I vowed, mentally having fingers crossed; yet a piece of wants to love him, I am willingly to deny it and escape. 
He exhales contentedly, " well let's get out of here. "

_______________

Sorry I am a slow updater , also I am having a love hate relationship with Wattpad😖

// Written: March 30, 2021 //
// Total of words: 619 //