▫ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ▫

- Sorry for any mistakes - A/N -
⚠️ Inappropriate Language and Violent Scenes ⚠️

Dumping the last of the plastic bags onto the dark-soapstone countertop, we were quick to arrange the groceries into their designeated places.
My mother breathes a sigh, " Want to order something for dinner? "
" Like what? " I asked taking my sneakers off and positon them onto the shoe rack.
" whatever, " She says plucking her phone from the counter and briskly walking over to me. I knitted my brows and chewed on what to have for dinner.
" I'm kinda craving for fry shrimp and fries. " I commented.
I watched as her carmel-brown eyes gleam at the suggestion, " now that you mention that, it sounds really good! "
A light chuckle withdraws from my soft-rosy lips.
" Got any show or movie recommendations? " I canvassed.
" Hm, " She hummed before proposing, " there is a show on netflix I have been wanting to watch, it's called 'You' . Maybe we can try watching it. "
" Sounds fine to me, " I agreed, " I'm going to go change into someting more comfortable before the food gets here. "
My mother stifles a okay as I padded down the corridor and into the room I was staying in.
My hands rummaged through the suitcase, searching for a certain pair of fuzzy shorts and baggy t-shirt.
My phone dings and I curiously step over to the phone, wriggling into the baggy t-shirt before taking ahold of the phone.

AIDEN
Please come home...
4:49 pm

I released a settle breath of mix emotions; the emotions consist of annoyance, yearning, and heartache, mostly heartache-I'll ignore the message. I haveringly lay the phone back on to the bed; seesawing on the ideas of responding to him or not. My phone produces another ding, I swiftly catch a glimpse of another message from Aiden. My heart fasten as I get closer to finishing the message.

AIDEN
You better respond, you will regret the outcome
4:51 pm

I rolled my eyes, not taking the "fictitious" threat to heart. I shut the door behind me before I padded back down the corridor and to the living room.
" I got the show ready, we jus-"
A wooden rapping-like noise came from the front door, interrupting my mother. I peered my eyes over to my mother.
" That was kinda quick. " I stated, arching my brow.
" yeah. " she agrees waveringly, taking short steps towards the door. She keeks through the peephole and then turns to look at me confusingly.
" What? " I asked returning the same look.
" No one is there. "  she faltered, moving to open the door. She cracks the door open, just enough for her to peer out of it. She stares back at me, comfounded with Her lips parted.
With sudden force, she was jolted down on to the saxony-grey carpet.
" Mom! " I gasped scurrying over to her. I worriedly grab hold of her arm and pulled her from the floor.
" I'm okay, " she murmured pushing some of her hair out of the way.
The front door utters a cry as it was slowly pushed opened, letting the soughing wind and nippy rain in. I lift my eyes from my mother to greet the unwanted intruder-more like a familiar one.
" Aiden? "
Aiden's silhouette loomed in the door way, the blackness of night almost consuming him and his drenched clothes. He runs his finger through his soaked ebony hair as he stare at me with a nefarious grin drawn to his pale, cold lips.
" Hello bunny, " he greeted with a uncanny tone.
" W-what are you doing here!? " I asked, my voice hushed and trembly.
" I'm here for you of course! " He crooned eerily.
" I'm not going anywhere after what you had just did! " I chided, louring at him.
The grin that shone across his face flipped into darkened one. I stared into his his stone colored eyes, now dulled and constricted with displeasure.
" I hoping that you would agree willingly. " He said, annoyance spiking his tone. He steps closer to me before bending down to grab ahold of arm.
" Let my daughter go! " My mother yelled grabbing his arms and bitting down.
" Arg, you bitch! " He hissed releasing my arm and digging his foot into her stomach. She lets out a choking yelp as she fell to the ground with her arms clutching her stomach. He chuckles, reaching his hand to his leather belt and pulling a hand gun from it.
My heart stops and I stared bugged-eyed, " Aiden, please don't do what I think you are about to do! "
He turns and stares, his eyes holding adoration and gentleness when staring at me. His hand quivers with the hand gun and he snaps his eyes away from mine, his tender expression altering to a sanguine expression.
" Close your eyes. "

___________________

Just a rant, people on tiktok can be mean. 😔

// Written: March 22, 2021 //
// Total of words: 795 //