▫ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 ▫

- Sorry for any mistakes- A/N -

     " This place is beautiful, " I commented studying the greenery around me with small steps; The trees stood proudly in there spots, like the queen's guards, and within those trees a creek burbles. The air talks with chirps and rustling of wildlife that lived throughout the forest.
    " Just like you bunny, " Aiden wooed as he fans out the red and white plaided sheet onto the ground.
    " Yeah, no." I said seating myself onto the sheet with the picnic basket.
 " Your are though, " he sulks plonking himself a few inches away form me. I reached into the basket taking out the plates, glasses, and silverware, arranging them where I needed them to be, then taking out a dutch apple pie and a thermos filled with warm tea.

   I smiled softly, " Thank you my lion. "

His eyes twinkles and a toothy grin flickers across his face, " anything for you bunny. "
I sliced a piece of pie, still warm from the oven, and sat it on Aiden's plate then cutting a piece for myself. Aiden's eyes closed before he praised me.
     " This is so good, you always make the best food. "
I smiled looking down at the ground, " aw shucks. "

     ______________

    ' Buzz '

    Our chatting halts and our attention is now on my phone. I picked it up, taking a look to see what the buzz was about, and then putting back down.
    " so back to what w- "
    " Who was that? " He asked, his eyes thinned with suspicion.
    " Oh, That was just a notification from my instagram. " I told him.
    He snatches my phone from my hand.
    " Hey! " I shout reaching to grab my phone back.
    He glowers down at me, " What's your password? "
My mouths gapes and then I told him, not wanting argue with him today.
     His lips twitches upwards and he shoves the phone into my face; it showed a picture of me sitting at a window reading a book.
     " What? " I questioned confusingly.
     " Why did you post this picture, " He babbled, " now boys are going to try and steal you away. I'm going to delete it. "
     " What, no. It's just an innocent picture! " My voice raises. He stares with shock at my sudden loud voice.
     " Your mine bunny, " he stutters feverishly, " sorry, I-I'm just scared. "
My face softens as I sigh, " Aiden, there is no need to be insecure, like I have told you many of times before I'm not going to leave you anytime soon. "
     " never. " He corrects me, taking my hands.
     " I-yeah. " I reluctantly agreed rubbing the dorsal side of his hand with tender strokes. 
     " Here, " He said suddenly before shoving a fork full of apple pie into my mouth, trying to lighten the mood.  I chew slowly, still suprise by his sudden action. 
     " What did your brother have to say the day you went to go meet him? " He asked taking a sip of the warm tea. 
     " He was just apologizing how he acted back then and how he has change, " I rattled on, " I mean he does look different; he isn't as ruff looking as he used to be. "
Aiden hums in response to let me know he was listening.
    " Oh yeah, I'm a aunt now. " I beamed with a bit of food in my mouth.
    " And I'm an uncle. " Aiden adds matter of factly.
    I shake my head with agreement and continue the conversation until the sun started rest along the skyline with fresh colors of pink, purple, and blue. We gather everything and stuffed it into the trunk of the car.
    " Can we come here again? " I asked looking at him as he drove home. he smiles and does a side glance, " yeah. "

____________________

Sorry this is a short chapter!

// written: february 9 2021 //
// Total of words: 615 //