▫ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 ▫

- Sorry for any mistakes- A/N -
⚠ Warning: Inappropriate Language ⚠

" You can do this! " I encourage myself before I  pulled the door open at a slow pace. I tip-tow down the stairs; I scan the entrance room for Aiden, he's not in here. I walk in to the living room, he's not in there either. I went into a few room until I found him sitting in his office; I should have known he would have been in here.
" Aiden, " I called nervously to get his attention. He looks up from his paper work; he gleams, happy that I had finally spoken to him.
" Yes bunny. " he hummed putting his pen to the side and resting his chin upon the palm of his hand.
" Can we talk? " I asked, serious-minded.
His eyes flashed concern and he scoots himself closer to the desk, entangling his fingers together.
" Yeah, " He agrees.
It almost seemed like he knew what I was about to say; I could see hurt welling behind the concern in his eyes.
" I have been thinking, " I started before getting right to the point.
" we should split for a bit, it would be better for us. " I drawled pinching at the joggers nervously.
" How? "
" Well, your anger issues is beginning to be a problem along with your jealously, " I make aware of his behavior issues, " It's just... hurting our relationship and if we split for a bit you could work on those issues. "
He lets out a chuckle as his hand clutches over his heart; The t-shirt wrinkling as his hand scrunches it.
" Are you serious? "
I back away a few steps, he gets up from his chair.
" Hmpt, " He huffs annoyed, " bunny, just think of this; when you agreed to become mine, it was just like signing a contract with the devil himself. "
He traps me between the door and him; one hand wrapped around the door knob, to keep me from running, and the other on the wall. He lowers his face down until we stared eye to eye, " and you can't break that contract without a punishment. "
His head sinks into my neck, nibbling and sucking at the sensitive skin. He pulls away, leaving his mark of his sin, obsession. Obsession was like a disease, worsening if you didn't treat it quick enough before it kills and/or hurts you or the ones you care for.
I didn't dare to stare up at him.
" Look at me now! " He demands.
I shake my head no, quivering with fear. he sighs and grips my chin, turning my head to look up at him.
" I'm going to let you calm down for now, but later we are going to go over the rules, " He said monotoned, " you understand bunny? "
" y-yes. " I stuttered.
He lets go of my chin and kisses my forehead, he then walks out the room and then disappearing around the corner.
I needed to get out of here; I rushed into our bedroom and searched for my new phone.
" Fuck, " I whispered, I couldn't find it anywhere.
' Aiden must have taking it! ' I thought and sigh with frustration. I ponder on what I could do; the door pushes open with a high, groaning sound. Aiden props himself against the door with my phone dangling between his fingers,"Looking for this? "
I stiffened before I begged, " Aiden please let me leave. I promise I'll be back once you have worked on your issues. "
" How can I trust you? "
"Because when we married each other, we promised each other to trust one another. " I coaxed.
" I don't want you to leave. " He groans, stuck at the idea of either letting me go or not letting me go.
"Please, I promise when I get back we can do whatever you want. " I tell him with a sort of bribe.
He stumps his feet and he slams his fist into the wall with frustration.
"Stop! I'm not going to let you leave me. You are going to stay here with me rather you like it or not bunny. " He yells yanking at his ebony hair. He plummets to his knees, trembling as cold sweat began to form on his forehead and his breaths coming out in chokes due to not being able to breathe normally.

My eyes soften and I quickly walked over to him, pulling him into my embrace.
" Aiden, Aiden. " I called out for him.
" I'm sorry, " He cries repeating the words like a broken record. I ran my finger through his hair. I tried calming him down by telling him to breathe properly.
" Breathe, It's going to be okay Aiden, " I assured him.
He clings his hand onto mine desperately, " please don't leave me! "

_____________________

// Written: February 16, 2021//
// Total words: 787 //