▫𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯▫

- Sorry for any mistakes - A/N -

⚠️ Warning: inappropriate Language and violent scenes!!! ⚠️

The Alternate Ending:

Aiden kicks open the door that lead to the roof of the build. He stops and looks down at me, his lips trembles before they hovered over my lips.
" rule number four, remember that I always love you. " he murmurs, lessing the space between us. His lips takes mine savagely and his warm tear smudges against my face.
" Release Adaline! " Aaron commanded, coming onto the roof. 

" you will never get her, " Aiden spat as he scoot closer to the edge, " if I can't have her then no one can. "
" Please don't, " I bagged.
His attention is now on me, " till death due us apart, my beloved. "
His arms wraps around me, like a hug. Before Aiden's legs could thrust us off of the building, Aaron's hand latches onto my shirt and jerked both of us back.
" Are fucking crazy!? " Aaron snarled, pushing me behind him.
" Aren't we all. " Aiden chuckles, lifting himself from the concrete roof.
He moves closer to us and held his hand out, " hand her over. "
"I don't think so, " Aaron snickered.
Aiden huffs annoyingly and barreled towards Aaron, raising his fist to punch him. Aaron jerks back, raising his arms in defense. That only gave Aiden the chance to launch his fist into Aaron's abdomen; causing Aaron to wrench in pain and stumble backwards, gasping to regain his breath.
"

You talk alot but you can't put up much a fight can ya? "
" Shut up! "
Aiden ambles over to Aaron and swing his foot into his ribs. Aaron hollers in agony as his body curls into a fetal position.
' I'm so useless! '
Aiden raise his leg to inflict more exertion on Aaron.
" Aiden stop, I can't handle this any more! " I cried.
He whirls around and gave penitent stare, " bunny-"
" Don't...Don't you ever call me that again. I mean it, " I gritted angrily, " you need to let me go. "
" I'll never let you go. " He said earnestly as he took minor steps towards me.
" Stay right there, " I snapt, " I regret everything. All of it. You, me, our partnership. I should've just listened, listen to my parents and friends. None of this would have happened. You need to get help, You need to leave me and my life alone. "
His jaw tightens as he desperately tried to spit his words out, " No I still love you too much! "
" This Aiden is not love, it's an obsession! " I wailed, tears coming to my eyes.
His head lowers, "It can be better, I can make it better. "
" There is nothing you can do to fix this. It's over, the authorities are on their way. " Aaron butts in, hoisting himself up.
Aiden's jaw went slack and he whimpered, " I don't want to leave you. "
I looked away, choosing to not pay him any attention.
" Adaline, " he sobbed.
" Police! " The officers shouted, stomping out onto the roof with their guns held in their hands.
They rush towards Aiden as they aimed threateningly at him, " put your hands in the air! "
Aiden drops to his knees, raising his arms. An officer roughly nudges him to lay on his stomach and he quickly puts handcuffs onto him. They raise him from the ground and began to thrust him forwards. Aiden dull eyes stared into mine and gave a smile.
" rule number four, remember that I always love you. "

__________________

    I breathed through my nostrils—I'm free.
" Adaline! "
I looked over and grinned, " Hey pumpkin! "
Lifting my niece in my arms and I twirled her around, she giggled and spread her arms out like she was flying.

No more troubles.

_________________________

Hey guys, I decided to give you guys a happy ending. I hope y'all enjoyed this and thank you guys so much for reading!

//Written: October 26, 2021//
//Total of Words: 619//

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝// 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 🎉