▫𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯▫

- Sorry for any mistakes - A/N -
⚠️ Warning: inappropriate Language and violent scenes!!! ⚠️

Aaron's P.O.V.

    We stood gawking at the house, it dull and lifeless, as we gnawed on our thoughts. I pushed my legs to go towards the house; my hand finds the door knob before I turned it and nudged the door open.
I looked over my shoulder, " are you coming Adaline? "
Her body jerks faintly at my sudden question; she turns to stare at me with her doe-fern colored eyes.
" Huh. "
I pointed my thumb at the door, giving a gesture of going inside. Her mouth forms an 'O' shape and she moves to follow behind me. We eased pass the door and shut it behind us. I take note that the room, and as well as the rest of the house, was rather dusty and depressing. My hand releases it's grip on the duffel bag, letting it plop to the floor.
" Dad! " I called out, poking my head into the dining room—nothing.
" I'll go check the bedroom. " Adaline spoke before leaving down the hallway with gentle steps.

Adaline's P.O.V.

       I raised my fist and gave the door a light tap, " Dad? "
The door swung open with a short gust of air; I step back, startled at the unexpected action. My dad's ghostly pale face looms from behind the wooden door, his sadden eyes widen with disbelief and opens the door more to get a better look.
" Adaline, " He mumbles quietly, " your alive? "
I flash a vague smile, " yes. "
He outstretches his arm and takes a hold of my hand, pulling me into a hug. His chin trembles as his hands squeezes me tighter into the hug and choking cry leaves his lips.
" I should have stayed home. " he uttered, his words muffled.

I rubbed comforting circles on his back, " dad even if you did, he had gun and would have killed you or seriously hurt you. Do not think you could have changed what had happened, it was unforeseen...you or us could have not stopped it. "
He unclutches his hand from my shirt and smears the tears from his eyes with a quiet sniffle. 
" There you are dad! " 
A

aron walks up and pats our dad's shoulder.
" Where were you all of this time? " My father asked. 
I mustered up all the information and began to spill as much as I can to him.

_________________

  My fingers fondle with the cotton sheets below me, my overwhelming fear and thoughts not letting me sleep. I mean, how could I?
Everyone was vigilant tonight, keeping watch for any trespassing or anything out of the ordinary. I run my tongue over my dry lips—god did I have cotton mouth. I lift myself from the bed and leaving out the bedroom door to the kitchen. I grab a glass from the cabinet and filling it with water. I take a sip and wooshed it around my mouth.
' Tap '
I freezed, feeling like I was rooted to the spot. As my legs muscles tighten, ready to run, the footfall only had gotten closer and louder. My body flinches at the sound and feeling of heavy breaths.
I dash towards the corridor, " Aar-ah! "
My body jerks backwards and a hand covers my mouth, I squirm against the person—already knowing who it could possibly be. 
" You know, " The voice purred, " you have been very naughty. " 
' Think, Think, Think- '
I move my leg forward and ram my foot into his knee. He, Aiden, falls to the ground with a harsh yelp. Before I could make it to Aaron's door, his door thrusts open and he comes stumbling out.
" Wha- "
" Aiden is here! " I fretted, rushing over to him.
Aiden limps over, pulling a knife from his pants pocket.
" Adaline, come here now. " Aiden demands, glaring at Aaron.
" no, " I refused.
He grumbles under his breath angrily and jumps at Aaron, sweeping his knife a him; he comes down onto Aaron, slicing Aaron's cheek in the process. I step back and rushed towards them, plunging into Aiden. We both tumble to the ground; Aiden abruptly jerks from the ground with the knife against my neck, the blade nipping at my flesh. 
" Stay where you are! " Aiden barked, slowly backing away.
" Don't make me laugh, you don't have the guts to hurt her. " Aaron smirked, getting from the ground.
" I won't? "
Aiden pressures the blade to my neck causing warm blood to seep from the new wound. My teeth clinched and I lifted my face away from the knife, whimpering softly. Aaron lours at Aiden as he slowly goes around the corner and rushing out the door, dragging me with him. He shoves me to the car and gets in; he breaths noisily as he backs out and speeds away. He angrily mumbles under his breath, I could only catch a few words like:
" there's no use...take...jump...kill... "

I nervously glance over at him, " what are you going to do with me? "
H

is face softens and he begans to cry, " stay quiet bunny. "

Aaron's P.O.V.

  I bolted into the bedroom, grabbing my keys and phone.
" Where are you going Aaron? "
" Aiden came! " I shouted, leaving out the door and into the car.
I caught sight of his car, my foot pushes more onto the gas. Aiden sharply turns, nearly making me lose him, and I mimic his moves. He pulls into where he works and leaps out his car, snatching Adaline out and rushing into the building. I get out from my car and trail behind them, quickly.

As we rush up a flight of stairs, Aiden pushes people out the way; they collapse down the stairs causing me to slow down and trip over them. 

Adaline P.O.V.

  Aiden kicks open the door that lead to the roof of the build. He stops and looks down at me, his lips trembles before they hovered over my lips.

" Rule number four, remember that I always love you. " he murmurs, lessing the space between us. His lips takes mine savagely and his warm tear smudges against my face.
" Release Adaline! " Aaron commanded, coming onto the roof. 
" you will never get her, " Aiden spat as he scoot closer to the edge, " if I can't have her then no one can. "
" Please don't, " I bagged.
His attention is now on me, " till death due us apart, my beloved. "
His arms wraps around me, like a hug, and his legs sends us off of the roof. Everything turns in slow motion and a deafening silence comes to my ears; Tears soaked my cheeks as my most dearest memories crowded my thoughts—this was it, this is my last memory. Aiden's arm tightens around me and he gives me one final kiss on the temple before a ear-piercing crack echoes through the air and a blackness consumes my consciousness.

___________________

This is the end you guys, I really do hope you guys enjoyed this story and I tried my best. I do planning writing another story and as well as finishing " My Possessive boyfriend// Readers P.O.V. " 

// Written: May 3, 2021 //
// Total of words: 1148 //