Driver's Licence

BLOOD WARNING

HOSPITAL WARNING

LANGUAGE WARNING

SAD WARNING

Let me know if there is more lmao

Plot: Techno and Wilbur skip school to get something, who knew that could end up so badly

~~~~~~~~~~

It was late Friday and Technoblade was unfortunately leaving his school with his 16-year-old brother.

"I can't believe you convinced me to skip," Techno shook his head flicking his indicator on to turn out of the school car park. "And for what?"

"Shut up!" Wilbur smirked. "And besides you owed me a favour!"

"Yeah, but why science~" Techno rolled his eyes smiling slightly. "All this for food."

"It's not my fault I forgot food!"

"No put it is your fault you slept in!"

"I was doing an assignment!"

"Yeah sure!" Techno smiled stopping at a red light. "You are really quite annoying sometimes Wilbur."

"Awww," Wilbur smiled. "I love you too!"

"Whatever nerd," Techno watched as the light turned green and he sped onto the heavy traffic intersection. What he hadn't seen was the red-light runner coming from the left. He had only seen the white van too late and the screeching of tires echoed throughout his unconscious mind.

Tommy was sat in the cafeteria eating his lunch. His older brothers had bailed for reasons he wasn't told. He sat with his friends but was oddly quiet. He just felt off. Like something was going to happen. But he shrugged it off and tried to cheer up. As the bell rang, he felt buzzing in his pocket. Tubbo waited around for him as his other friend's went to their class. It was Techno. He smiled thinking he was asking about his classes but felt some sort of commotion within his gut. Answering he smirked at Tubbo.

"Hey big man!" Tommy started. "What's up?" When Techno didn't answer immediately his smile whipped from his face. "Techno?"

"Uh... T-Tommy?" Techno sniffed. "Something has... happened." Tommy swallowed. Techno never sounded this distraught and sad?

"What is it?" he chuckled softly.

"We've been in an accident," Techno's voice cracked at the end of the sentence. "Phil's coming to get you..." Tommy gaped.

"Wha-" he cut off falling to his knees thinking of what could've happened. How injured were his brothers? "Where's Wilbur?"

"He's..." Techno stopped letting out a sob. "Just be ready for Phil please." Techno hung up and Tommy started to feel the tears fall from his eyes. Tubbo was beside him trying to comfort him. He hadn't stopped crying even when his father collected him from his school.

Phil had only been told the same details as Tommy. Techno and Wilbur were in an accident and they were going to hospital. He rushed to get Tommy as he tried to not think about the damage done. Techno hadn't elaborated on Wilbur and he expected the worst. When he arrived at the school, he saw his youngest sat outside crying. He ran over to him quickly getting him in the passenger seat. They didn't say a thing for a few minutes but when they hit traffic Phil tried to reassure Tommy.

"They are strong Tommy," Phil tried to keep his own concern and panic out of his voice. "They will be alright."

"I hope so Phil..." Tommy sniffed trying to put on a big face. What Phil hadn't anticipated was the route they were taking to the hospital. Why there was so much traffic. Then it hit him like a van. They were going to drive past the wreckage.