Requests 19

Meddler

KIDNAPPING LMAOOO

IDK ITS KINDA SUS

I JUST FINSIHED WRITING IT AND IVE FORGOTTEN

Plot: Techno has to witness another act (Requested by milf420)

~~~~~~~~~~

In high school there were the typical cliques. Sporty kids, trouble kids, hot kids, popular kids, nerd kids, outcast kids, anyone. For a long time Techno had been stuck somewhere in between the sporty, the nerds and the loners.

That's because he 'has it all'. On the football team with his rival Dream, chess club and book club with his little brother Tommy, and he had no real friends in his year level. Thankfully, his younger brother Wilbur was a year younger.

The brunette always invited Techno to sit with his gang, the popular and hot. He didn't enjoy sitting with them, but he didn't have much of a choice. If you sat alone, it was social suicide. So Techno did what he had to keep himself alive.

To be honest, even those few times in earlier years, where he sat by himself, people respected him. Whether it was because he was cool or had beaten up some really tough kids in the third grade, he wasn't sure.

Now, Dream, he was respected for the wrong reasons. Everyone in the school knew who he was, a manipulator, a bad person, plain mean. Dream tortured people. His name was Dream but he was an honest nightmare.

And he had done wrong to his family. Dream had started gaslighting Tommy when he was young, Techno and his family had only just found out about it. The blonde was healing and mostly in therapy. Techno felt bad that he hadn't seen sooner.

But that was never going to be the last time Dream meddled with his family. Techno was at one of Wilbur's friend's parties. Schlatt, Techno recalled. That guy was a whole essay of weird, but Techno gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Now, Techno was only there because he wanted to look out for his little brother, and Tommy had wanted to come and interact with life again. So he was sat on a couch with the blonde beside him. He had just seen Wilbur a few minutes ago.

So how was it that Schlatt had come to him fretting over the brunette. Missing, he had said. Techno and rolled his eyes at the drunk man and told him to look harder. But he was wrong. Wilbur had been missing for five days now.

Techno had barely slept longer than an hour in that time, feeling responsible for what happened. He had dismissed it, lost track of the brunette. Lost the middle child. Lost his brother. Tommy had taken it poorly and teared up anytime he looked at Techno or heard his brother's name.

Phil had kept strong for Tommy, but he was slowly breaking because of how long it continued. Anyone in their right mind would assume after a week he would be dead. So when Tommy raced downstairs and cried into Techno's shoulder, they knew what happened.

Dream had messaged Tommy that night. A picture of Wilbur, beaten and tied to a concrete pillar. The message 'come at 2am, alone, no snitching :)' and then the address. Of course Tommy brought Techno.

Tommy was the only one to exit the car and into the building, which appeared to be a warehouse. Five minutes before two. Techno felt so weird about the situation, but he felt much better once he saw Tommy at the entrance.

Techno jumped out of the car and rushed into the building, Tommy quick behind him.

And somehow that wasn't the last time Dream meddled