Requests 14

Trying Too Hard

LOST CHILD WARNING

PANIC WARNING

HEHE

IDK

Plot: Phil is trying to teach his youngest the proper ways... it doesn't go to plan (Requested by P4ttka)

~~~~~~~~~~

Phil always thought learning skills at a young age would be good. He thought having his kids have that chance would be even better. Techno's training went well, he had in fact started at the mere age of seven when he expressed interest in activities Phil did.

Wilbur's didn't go well. Techno ad Phil had practically peer pressured him into taking interest and he didn't do good at it. He was trash at combat, struggling at defence and Phil let him retire from those duties. He had taken Tommy out on a little mission today.

The five-year-old wondered around curiously, but as long as Phil kept his eyes on him, Tommy was safe. But Phil was a young parent, slightly tired of looking after several kids. So he wasn't really paying attention to his son and instead was looking for some fun.

What a bad mistake. Phil was feeling really confident in his position, no mobs, child in his sight, plenty of explorat- WHERE IS TOMMY! The adult looked around furiously searching the undergrowth for the familiar boy.

Nothing. What had happened to the five-year-old? Phil began to panic and worry. Anything could be out here. And if he couldn't see Tommy, what could? He raced through the bushes and searched trees. It was hectic.

Phil had been searching for hours and no Tommy. Figuring it would be the best to go home he made the slow walk back there. What was he going to tell his older sons? This was really bad. Tommy would've made for a nice snack for some hungry monster.

Phil had already assumed the worst so when he got home, he prepared to tell Wilbur and Techno. But to his surprise the three were sitting on the couch, some asleep. The youngest and middle child lay asleep against the eldest who glared at Phil tiredly.

"Really?" the pinkette was barely 15 but his disappointment shook Phil's soul. "You are really incapable sometimes Philza."

That broke his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~

Influenced Wrongly

GUN WARNING

WAR WARING

DEATH WARNING

BLOOD WARNING

SAD WARNING

HEHE

Plot: Tommy wants to be a part of his family, but he makes it a life changing decision (Requested by Emily_Rider08)

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy had spent a lot of time by himself for many years. Well, he was never exactly home alone but at foster homes instead. And that was because his family served in the military. What an honour. Tommy always looked up to them because of what they did.

Techno served in the navy, Phil in the air force and Wilbur as a medic. All were dangerous jobs. One year Tommy asked them to record what they went through so he could imagine it all. He had doubts of Wilbur's job at first, but he was proven wrong.