Requests 20

Bubbles and Fun

SICK WARNING

CHILDREN AGAIN IK IK

ITS KINDA SOFT

GET IT IG

Plot: Techno finds a stress reliever (Requested by Rye_Todoroki341)

~~~~~~~~~~

From a young age Techno was a child with few likes and many dislikes. For many years of his life he lived with selective mutism due to his previous experience in the Nether and then in his new home. But once Phil had adopted his younger brothers, that mutism vanished.

It was almost as if having these younger boys as his brothers made him feel like he had purpose. His life made sense. Anyone would tell him that his job wasn't to look after his brothers, but Techno didn't believe that.

Until today. Wilbur and Tommy had recently come down with the flu and Techno wasn't feeling too good either. Techno had not left their sides, barely sleeping. He had gotten them food and water, read them books, and cuddled with them.

But there was nothing he could do to make them feel better. And that made him so sad. So Phil had been trying to cheer up the pinkette for a few days. But nothing had worked. Now he had a very random idea he was to try today.

Techno had just finished his lunch when Phil had summoned him to the bathroom. The bath was filled with water and bubbles. Techno's ears flapped with anticipation. A cool aspect of him. Phil had the idea after doing a bit of googling.

Now Phil helped him get in. Techno stood in the bath for a few moments before Phil beckoned him to sit. The bubbles were barely touching his chin and Techno touched the foam, intrigued. The water was warm and reddened his skin just the right amount.

The boy had quickly sunk into the back of the tub and closed his eyes, a sigh escaping his lips. Phil smiled and watched so the pinkette wouldn't drown. Which would be bad in a relaxing time. But Techno had figured out how to relax.

A nice warm bubble bath to clear the mind

~~~~~~~~~~

Alive and Dead

TRAINSSSS KINDA

MAN THIS WAS SO LONG AGO

SORRY ITS VERY LATE

YES YES YES WARNING

YEET WARNING

TRAIN

NYOOM VOICES

I LIKE PUTTING LOTS OF WEIRD SHIT HERE

<- LANGUAGE WARNING

Plot: Techno's week keeps getting worse (Requested by dirtylittlecrimeboy)

~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few days since the 16th and Techno was living like a normal criminal, in a lovely cottage in the middle of nowhere. Now he had heard a few of the updates of everything going on from his friend Phil but no one could tell him about this.

Techno was spacing out as he stared out one of his many windows. He blinked and a loud noise blared into his ears. It sounded like a train. He covered his ears, but it only got worse. He could hear more now. Breathing.

Techno withdrew his hands to his side and contemplated the noise a bit more. His mind was running in circles in his head, but it wasn't the voices he was accustomed to. They kept yelling 'train' and 'yeet'. Which is regular chat behaviour, but he was nowhere near a train.

Techno knew of superstition like the afterlife so when this supposed chat said 'limbo' he wasn't surprised. He just wasn't sure who was linked to him. This kept going on for weeks, the voices being noisy and him not knowing what was happening.

Only when it had gotten bad did he work it out. He had just finished a few chores in his home before it happened. Pain hit into his body, sharp and throbbing. His right side, all the way through his waist. He fell to the floor and screamed.

That was a shit feeling. The voices had suddenly stopped after that. As Techno began to slowly recover from the pain a voice reached out to him, a familiar one. "Techno?" it barely spoke. The pinkette's eyes widened and Techno contemplated what to reply with.

"Wil?"

~~~~~~~~~~

its late whoops-

it is indeed midnight which isn't good but isn't bad-

some more short ones sorry-

I HAVE TWO MORE TO GO AND THEN IM FREEEEEEEEE

hehehehehheh

mans having a name crisis so i will vibe awake for a while longer

have a good day/night <333333333333333333333333