Always a Hand to Hold (Part 2)

BLOOD WARNING

PASSING OUT WARNING

THEY BE YELLIN

IDK

CONTINUATION OF LAST PART

WOOSH

Plot: Phil finds these shifters are more complicated than anticipated

~~~~~~~~~~

Phil's offer was acted upon quickly. The wolf shifter's gaze harshened but his tail beckoned Phil towards them. The adult knelt beside the three, carefully and painfully aware of how dangerous this situation could be, for all of them.

The deer shifter blinked at him, clearly dazed. Phil looked to the wolf shifter, who nodded, signalling he was allowed to touch his friend. Phil reached his hands out and quickly began to assess the child. He was obviously concussed and probably broke something but was unaware of it for the time being.

The brunette's eyes fluttered, and his friend held him upright as he fought with his consciousness. "Do you speak English?" Phil pondered as the little raccoon toddler curled up beside his friends.

"Yes," the wolf shifter spoke softly. "I do." Phil nodded slowly.

"He needs medical attention, and I would recommend taking him back to my home," Phil whispered, gently recommending an option. The wolf shifter contemplated, and his eyes scanned the forest floor. He nodded and Phil found himself travelling through the forest with them.

He was holding onto the deer shifter, who had blacked out a few minutes ago, and the wolf shifter trailed behind holding the toddler. He had arrived at his house, noticing his wife was waiting outside, pacing the front porch.

Phil hadn't realised how long he had been out, the sun was beginning to set. She would be angry, Phil saw it all over her face. But Kristin's eyes melted when she saw the boys. She rushed to meet the group halfway and she gazed at the three kids with soft caring eyes, ones Phil wasn't going to get tonight.

"What happened?" she demanded as she lay a hand on the unconscious boys chest.

"I spooked them, this one got hit by a car from what I heard," Phil smiled sheepishly. Kristin nodded in understanding of what was going on and welcomed them all inside, guiding the two in the back inside first, believing Phil could handle on his own.

It was a struggle, but he managed, these antlers were being an issue. Kristin had gotten the two shifters to sit at the benchtop and Phil lay the deer shifter down onto the couch. The pinkette boy moved closer to Phil and glared at him.

But this glare did not hold a certain hostility, instead his gaze was more fright and sadness. This boy didn't expect his friend to wake up. Phil had to try, for their sakes. He owed it to them for causing this whole mess in the first place.

The boy continued past him and to his friends side, having trusted Kristin to not hurt the toddler, who she now held in her arms. The blonde had mostly dozed off, finding comfort in her touch. Phil smiled softly and Kristin returned the emotion. But he turned back to the couch, ready to help.

The wolf shifter had maneuvered to be holding his friend's head in his lap, gently whispering, and combing through his messy hair. Phil took control of the situation as soon as possible. He had instructed the pinkette to wake the boy and he started getting bandages and a bag of ice.

When he returned the deer shifter was sitting upright, leaning against the pinkette who was talking with him. "Hey," Phil smiled and crouched in front of the couch. The deer seemed startled at first, a little less in shock than earlier, but the elder calmed him quickly. "I've got some things that will help."

"Thank you," the pinkette muttered taking the supplies from Philza. After a few moments of silence Phil spoke.

"May I ask what your names are?" Phil smiled nervously.

"What, you want to turn us in to authorities too?" the pinkette growled, pausing in his wrapping of the brunettes head. "Want a bounty for killing us?"

"No, no, no," Phil looked at the floor. Although he had been tempted and had hunted them earlier, he did not intend to hurt them again. "My name is Philza, but you can call me Phil."

"W-Wilbur," the brunette smiled and reached a hand to Phil. "Nice to meet you." The pinkette scowled and sighed as Phil shook hands with the kid.

"I'm Technoblade," the pinkette responded. "The raccoon is Tommy. Now if you will excuse us, we should be leaving." Phil's eyes widened. Kids this age wandering around a forest at this age... they had a toddler with them for fucks sake.

"I don't think that is a very-" Phil was cut off as this Technoblade had gotten to his feet helping the brunette who shakily stood. Phil stood too, a formidable height in their way. Technoblade bared his teeth and Phil took a shaky breath.

"Listen," Phil went quick to thinking of reason. "You two are maybe seven and are looking out for a toddler, I don't think out there is the best for you. Not to mention Wilbur here is still injured and you all look reasonably starved."

His reasoning game was on point as the eldest seemed to take his words into thought for a few moments. "I am not seven," he scowled. "And besides everything was fine until you had to start hunting my friend, don't convince yourself I'm as forgetful as these two!"

Things had significantly travelled downhill, and Kristin had come to the scene, this Tommy kid awake and looking thoughtfully at the scene, raccoon form again. "Listen, listen," Phil tried to think of a good response.

"You have nothing to say to us old man," Techno had moved closer, so he was inches away from murdering Phil with his sharp claws and teeth. "You will stay away from me and my brother's or I will rip your throat out where you stand!"

Phil swallowed and opened his mouth to respond but was intervened by Kristin. She had seen something the two hadn't in their heated argument and dived forward to catch Wilbur who had started to black out again.

Tommy had crawled up onto her shoulder, completely stable, so she could catch the boy. Techno and Phil were at a loss of words as she held onto the deer shifter as he slowly fell unconscious in her arms.

Techno had quickly dropped to the floor beside them and took the brunette back into his arms. "He is in no condition to even stand," Kristin sighed. "I think he should just stay here for a while, until he is feeling better, I don't want to stress his little body too much."

"But-" Techno began to intervene but was stopped by a small hum from Wilbur who was stirring slightly. The deer shifter looked confused about how he got on the floor, but Techno pulled him closer, hugging him softly.

"Okay, but only until he is feeling better"

~~~~~~~~~~

the second parttt ehehheheh

i will be free from school in three weeks thank FUCK

but that does mean ill have lots of schoolwork lmaoo (apparently it won't stop me from writing tho)

i had an overall shitty weekend and in a way i still am but i have purpose now eheh

im fairly sure i will be alive by the end of the week so, ya

anywayysss

lmk if you want another part for this story (i have four parts in total planned but idm)

have a good day/night <33333333333333333333333333333333333