Requests 1

Life is Worth Living

DEPRESSION WARNING

SUICIDAL THOUGHTS WARNING

LANGAUGE WARNING

Plot: Tommy's thinking is a bit off (Requested by ShadeInnit)

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy. That child everyone he had ever met found annoying. It was a shame really. The fact that everyone found him annoying. At school he would get thrown out of class for being to loud or messing around. People would hurt him for being annoying. They thought it was 'punishment' for him to bleed, as their supposed ears bled. His family was better but still not particularly good for the teen.

Phil seemed to baby him the most and he despised that. He was no child, even though legally 16-year-olds are in fact children. Techno kinda just ignored him and did his own shit. With Wilbur like, pitying him. He helped with Tommy's homework and cared for him. But Tommy hated them. They didn't get it. They wouldn't get it. He hated how Phil babied him. He hated how oblivious Techno was. He hated how pathetic Wilbur was. But in the same way. He hated himself more.

He always got bad grades and disappointed Phil. He annoyed the hell outta Techno whenever he tried to talk to his older brother. He made Wilbur neglect his own shit for him. He was the issue. He had enough. He wanted them to be free. He wanted Techno to exit his room every once in a while. He wanted Phil to just relax after he came home from work. He wanted Wilbur's music to fill the household again.

So he put his plan into action.

Walking home that day he hadn't been bullied at school today surprisingly. Phil was working late today, Techno was too. And Wilbur was the only one home, but he was doing an assignment due soon. Tommy hurried upstairs slamming his door shut quietly as possible. Now he grabbed the elements of his plan. Techno's meds, painkillers, and a bottle of bleach.

He smiled sickly. He started making the concoction of bleach slowly mixing it slowly, letting the truth seep into his veins. Just as he was about to throw some pills in his mouth and down them with some bleach, he heard something.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine,"

Tommy dropped the glass onto the floor the shattering of it making mass noise. Tommy fell to the floor letting hot tears stream down his face. He hadn't heard the loud footsteps and knocking on his door, but Wilbur was beside him. Before Tommy could run off Wilbur had encased him in a tight hug. As Wilbur muttered sweet nothings in Tommy's ear he proceeded to sob and sob feeling so guilty for thinking of taking his own life.

He felt like a coward.

Soon Phil and Techno got home, and they had a small chat about Tommy and said some things.

"I'm never disappointed in you Tommy," Phil looked shaken. "How could I be disappointed by my most courageous son?"

"I don't mean to neglect you Tommy," Techno muttered. "I mean to keep you safe... from myself. I know now that I was doing it wrong, and I will try my best to be there for you in the future."

"I've never pitied you Tommy," Wilbur smirked. "I've always admired your strength even when times are down, I wish I had that aspect of you."

And so Tommy remained living.

He remained because he wasn't at fault.

Neither was his family.

He just needed to release his feelings and thoughts.