Requests 26

The Unlikeliest of Friends

SWEARING WARNING

SRSLY SWEARING WARNING

LOTS OF SWEARS OK??

PANIC ATTACK WARNING? I THINK-

VIOLENCE WARNING

YELLING WARNING??

ITS KINDA FLUFFY IN A FUNNY WAY HEH-

Plot: Tommy gets stuck in a trap but figures this trap is better than someone else's (Request by MiloLorrenMm)

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy hadn't been sure how long he had been running for. But the people he ran from were hot on his tail, at least in his mind. In reality Tommy had raced very far away from a weird facility and no one had pursued him.

The forest Tommy had run off into seemed to last forever. He was growing slower and tireder as he ran, finding comfort and peace in the forest after realising he wasn't being pursued. But that peace was interrupted when a loud noise threw Tommy into the air.

A trap had gotten him. Tommy clawed at the metal that pulled at his skin, keeping him securely in a ball, swinging below a branch. The metal rubbed against Tommy's skin which made him whimper in pain. He slapped a hand over his mouth to get him to shut up as he heard footsteps.

Someone had appeared nearby, but Tommy couldn't move to see them, so he remained very still. "What the fuck is this?" Tommy wasn't sure who this person was, but he didn't think they were one of the facility people. Those guys didn't even speak to him and wouldn't be very confused.

The person came into Tommy's vision, and he recognised a broad shoulder man with long pink hair. "A child," the person spoke softly, almost as if they were disappointed. Tommy tried to make a ferocious sounding noise, but it sounded weird. The person laughed, "A feral child."

Tommy wriggled in the trap and the person aimed a knife at the tree branch, throwing it and cutting Tommy down, though he was still stuck in the trap. The person picked him up and sighed a heavy sigh. "You know I would just leave you here, but Phil wouldn't be happy with me."

Tommy preached to this random Phil guy for saving his life, this heartless creature sure wasn't going to. "You are a bitch," Tommy muttered under his breath as the man slung him over his shoulder.

"Woah, you talk?" the man drawled sarcastically.

"Of course I talk you fucker!" Tommy scowled, growing more panicked as this stranger took him through the forest. The man chuckled quietly. Tommy was freaking out, heart racing and hand quivering.

The two had fallen into silence as the man carried Tommy through the forest. Soon the trees seemed to clear out around them, and Tommy could almost anticipate the facility was in this clearing. He squeezed his eyes shut, muttering, and whispering soothing words to himself.

"You okay kid?" the man spoke sharply. Tommy didn't dare respond, terrified and untrusting. "Annddd he's mute again." The guy continued walking, knocking on a wooden door. Tommy was going to throw up, completely nervous and absolutely shaking.

Wait. The facility didn't have wooden doors. Where was he? "Phil!" the man called, walking inside, and putting Tommy down on a couch. "Phil! Wilbur!" Tommy looked around the house, wondering if this man lived here, and perhaps with other people.

A man appeared on the stairs Tommy had found during is analysis of the house, well what he could see. A short man with blonde hair and cool blue eyes. Someone was behind him, but Tommy couldn't see that far.