Requests 27

New Neighbours

MEDICINE MENTIONS??

IMPLIED ABUSE??

FLAPPY BIRBS

ITS NOTHING TERRIBLE??

Plot: Wilbur gets new neighbours but there is something weird about them (Requested by HarukaAzy15)

~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur lived in a small neighbourhood. Most of the adults knew one another but didn't willingly hang out with one another. And there were no other kids he could hang out with. They were all rather young.

Wilbur was 12 and his little brother Tommy was 7, the two of them had fun where they could. And with his dad working most of the time and his mother being constantly sick, the two were always getting into trouble.

The next door house had recently been sold, Wilbur and Tommy had been checking the place out before it was sold. The new neighbours moved in today, Wilbur and Tommy waiting outside to watch. They were playing cards and a car arrived.

Tommy quickly pointed it out and Wilbur watched them pull into the driveway. Two people got out of the car. A short man with medium length blonde hair and icy blue eyes. And a teenager, long pink hair, and warmer blue eyes than what appeared to be his dad.

Tommy waved to the two and Wilbur did too. The teen pointed the two boys out to his father and the adult smiled at them, waving back. Then they went into their new house. Wilbur's dad was home a bit later, thankfully not barging into the boys room, so Wilbur assumed his dad had a good day.

But the lock was still on just in case

A week or so later Wilbur and Tommy had gotten to know the teen next door. His name was Technoblade, and his dad was Philza. Although the two boys didn't spend a lot of time with the new neighbours Philza and Technoblade spent a lot of time watching them somehow.

Wilbur swore one night he had seen something fly off from their house. Avians and hybrids in general were not good things, declared by the media, didn't mean they were extinct or hard to come by.

So Wilbur inferred they were hybrids, but he didn't tell anyone. He would sometimes stay up at night to watch the two of them take flight. The moon always highlighted their wings beautifully and Wilbur was envious.

Part of him liked the safety and security of the ground under his feet, but he wished he could just take off into the sky. He was just too young to know the truth, and his 'parents' kept it that way. But with these two avian hybrids watching the boys, anyone could infer why they were so interested in human kids.

Wilbur's parents made him, and his brother take medication, said it would make them stronger

But the only thing it was strengthening was the delay on the boys appendage growth

Wings

~~~~~~~~~~

Late Night Walks

ITS RATHER CHOPPY ISTGGG

GUILT WARNING

ITS KINDA MENTALLY SAD IN A WAYYY??

SLEEP + WALKING = WARNING

EHEHEH IT TURNED OUT OKAY?? THE THOUGHT WAS THERE QWQ