Requests 17

Caught... Alive?

IS SUPER WARNING APROVED

IDFK

TBH ITS NOT REALLY GOREY OR ANYTHING

YO I WATCHED SOMETHING THE OTHER DAY AND IT WAS TERRIFYING

Plot: Technoblade has to deal with the worst hero duties (Requested by RickRoll_God and supported by Bouncy_Bouncy and BZ_Innit)

~~~~~~~~~~

Techno's evening was going well. He had woken up at midday and he was chilling with his friends. He shared a mansion with two other people. Wilbur Soot and Philza Minecraft. His two best friends. And heroes.

As all three of them were heroes along with others they were ranked on a leader board on who was best. Techno sat on top the leader board, a man named Dream in second. Wilbur was in fourth and Phil in fifth.

So he was watching tv on the couch. Phil had gone out on a mission and Wilbur was struggling to stay awake filing paperwork. Technoblade was the typical insomniac, but he actually slept most times. Wilbur literally couldn't sleep, he had to take pills for it.

It was because of his power unfortunately. Techno may be super strong, and Phil may fly, but Wilbur's powers were super complex. Phantom abilities. As if he were a ghost. Apparently, he displayed different behaviours and everything than a regular person.

Phantoms slept in the day. Wilbur couldn't. So when the brunette gave in and snuggled into Techno's side, the pinkette wrapped an arm around him. That peace didn't last long as Phil burst through the door cursing exquisitely.

Wilbur jolted upright and Techno watched as Phil stopped before them. "We have a guest," he growled lowly. Beside him stood a kid, Techno assumed. Blonde hair, blue eyes, a tail...

"YOU GOT HIM!" Wilbur exclaimed, processing quicker than Techno did. Then the pinkette's mind snapped into place. The vigilante known as Big Raccoon. Man, he was not very big, Techno hate to admit it.

"Yep," Phil sighed. "And they can't hold him in his cell, so we have to keep him." Techno sighed and stood.

"That'll be easy," he smirked at the kid who stared at the floor, as if he was just caught stealing cookies from the kitchen.

It was not easy

In fact, once they left him alone in a room, they came back to find the raccoon boy stuck in a vent

~~~~~~~~~~

The Makings of a Home

BLOOD MENTIONS IG

THERES A VAMPIRE IN THIS ONE :O

TBH THESE ARE ALL VERY PG TODAY, MANS GOTTEN SOFT

Plot: Tommy figures he has to deal with his discovery alone... but not for long (Requested by Epic_Failure_)

~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a month since quite a shocking event Tommy and his friends had faced. It was known to them that vampires exist and two of them had been victim to one. Tommy and Ranboo had been bit. Ranboo had turned the quickest as he was nearly dying.