Requests 29

A Room Filled with Pretenders

RUNNING AWAY WARNING

OMG I POSTED WARNING???

THIS ONE WAS SO HARD TO WRITE LOL WARNING-

SWEARING WARNING

Plot: Tommy finally gets a shot at freedom (Requested by beeQueen847)

~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy was the youngest of the royal family. And therefore, was the smallest concern regarding everything. He had been unaware of the mistreatment when he was younger, oblivious to the standards of his absence in such events.

Tommy wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not, but he was sure his family had something to do with it. Today, on his birthday of all days, he was about to face them. Philza, Technoblade and Wilbur. His family and the people who had nurtured Tommy's kindling child wrong.

He was pissed even. Stomping down the hallways to the main hall where he knew they would be, whether entertaining guests or not. He would give the world a reason to know his name and know everything.

Tommy ignored the guards and burst into the hall, giving his father the worst glare ever, sparing his brothers for the time being. The three excused themselves to come see Tommy. "Did anyone remember what today is?" Tommy questioned calmly.

"Our meeting with the elven kingdoms to-" Phil was cut off with a harsh coughing noise from Wilbur who faced their father with a stern look. It took King Philza far too long to remember. "Oh, my gods, Tommy it's-"

"Don't even bother you lousy fucks!" Tommy stumbled back when Phil reached for him. "I'm so very sorry to inconvenience your meeting, I'll let you get back to it." Tommy stormed off in the opposite way, expecting them to follow. They didn't.

And that was it. Sure, his brothers had come to check on him, but Tommy never answered, pretending to do asleep. He had heard some servants gossiping about his birthday surprise tonight, but Tommy didn't know who the surprise was for.

Instead of attending such a ridiculous affair, Tommy opted out. Forever. Leaving his most valuable things, taking some coins and a bag of essentials. He had gotten good at sneaking ever since he had become the family burden.

So, it was no issue sneaking out of the castle, out of the kingdom and onto a boat. And Tommy sailed off, smiling as he watched the kingdom panic at his now noticed disappearance.

Maybe now he could live

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh to have a good brother (or two)

VIOLENCE WARNING

CRYING WARNING

ANOTHER ONE WARNING??

TEEHEE COMFORT MY BELOVED

Plot: Tommy gets a nightmare and gets the comfort we all crave (Requested by PixelLOL_)

~~~~~~~~~~

It was no joke Tommy was a hybrid. He looked just like his brothers. Sharp canines, slitted pupils, pointed ears, long prehensile tail. Carbon copy of his brothers, except some features. Techno's long tusks that didn't fit in his mouth and Wilbur's very long claws.

But Tommy was average for his species, Piglin that was. They lived with a man called Philza and Tommy liked him. Liked pulling at his soft feathers at least. As Tommy was 7, he didn't know much better. And he had that definite child-like mind to him.

Everyone seemed to love it. Until it went so horrible one night. Tommy had a horrible night terror. Phil had heard and been there when he woke, but Tommy raced off, running outside of the little house.

He was spiralling but the poor kid didn't know that. He was clawing at his arms and crying. Something in that night terror had triggered a signature Piglin mental state. And Tommy was quite young.

He didn't realise he had closed his eyes until opening them quickly at the feel of someone grabbing his shoulders. Tommy lunged at the attacker and began to choke him. More hands, pulling him away from the attacker.

Tommy whimpered as the strange pair of arms held him into something warm. Was he dying? Quite the opposite. Phil had alerted Wilbur and Techno who had raced out after Tommy to help comfort him. Which had been working.

Wilbur was holding Tommy in his lap and Techno was gently stroking the little Piglin all the way down his spine, a calm sensation. Tommy had realised it was his brothers after a few minutes of struggling. He sobbed uncontrollably.

The brothers sat outside for a while, talking about what Tommy had seen

Then when the youngest had fallen asleep they had taken him to bed and stayed there for the night

Protecting Tommy from any harm, even a nightmare

~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOO GUESS WHO GOT THE MILK AND CAME BACK

me

ive returned- who knows how long but here i am

nearly finished these requests from so many months ago omg-

school really KO'd me this year

next year will probs be the same but im trying not to give up

feel free to leave a comment or leave some support (it rlly helps rn when i want to quit qwq-)

only got one more batch of requests then im back to writing?? maybe- idk

i do quite like writing but ive barely written in so long omg-

we will see in the new year if ill stick around but until then, hopefully more updates to come :DD

hopefully you guys have been well <3

have a good day/night <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333