Requests 13

A New Contract

BLOOD WARNING

SWEARING WARNING

DEATH WARNING

CHILD WARNING

IDFK WARNING

Plot: Techno goes after the Gods because he felt like it (Requested by Ash_Exists)

~~~~~~~~~~

Technoblade was well known in the mortal realm for being unkillable. Which mind you, he was quite the skilled fighter and definitely knew it. His current goal was to prove his worth to even the Gods. A friend of his, Philza, had helped him enter their realm and he was wandering with the blonde.

Phil being the angel of death was here to see his goddess for work. Techno didn't know why he was smiling though. Maybe he was excited to see the goddess of death. The pinkette knew somewhat of their complex relationship.

"Do you need my help with finding the main court room?" Phil asked Techno as if he wanted to make his way elsewhere. Techno rolled his eyes.

"I've never been here before Phil," Techno grumbled. "I'll be totally on point and never get lost at all."

"I was just asking mate," Phil sighed and elbowed him playfully. "Your not the only one here to see someone." Techno mocked him and received another elbow. They ventured a bit further before coming across a long descend of stairs.

"Once you reach the bottom," Phil spoke quickly. "Ring the bell and you will call a summit. Say what you need after all the gods are present."

"Thanks, I guess," Techno turned but Phil had already taken flight. He sighed and began his long walk down the millions of stairs. He almost thought of giving up but figured it was too late and instead continued.

Now he reached the darkest room he had ever seen. If he even was seeing it. Maybe he was hallucinating and was about to run into a wall or he had blacked out on the stairs. He shook his head and squeezed his eyes closed. Reopening them he noticed a shining golden bell.

"Ring the bell," Techno sighed. "Ring the bell. Simple." Techno approached and kicked it with his foot. The ringing bounced around him as if he were trapped in a pit. Light sparkled into the area revealing the beige walls and shiny pillars surrounding him.

n those walls, ancient scribing dedicated the windows to different gods and goddesses. Different gods were starting to appear as Phil had said. On top of the ancient walls were stands and seats, Techno guessed they were there for demigods and demons and angels to sit and watch.

He looked around for Phil but couldn't find him atop the walls. He was met with angry glares universally from the realm of the gods. Deities entered the arena type place and stood around him. He could put names to most of them.

Five of them had taken most interest in him. The God of War, the God of Good Fortune, the Goddess of Chaos, the God of Blood, the Goddess of Death. He recognised the goddess of death easily. Shouting and cheering came from above the walls. Technoblade was unsure why.

"Technoblade," Chaos spoke. "Why have you ventured here?"

"I have come to challenge the Gods," Techno spoke fiercely. "To prove worthy among your ranks!" More cheering. Death approached and lay her hands on his shoulders.

"Technoblade," she spoke smoothly. Techno could vaguely see why Phil was in love with this woman. "You have already proven yourself worthy, we instead insist you act upon one of our own, as a demigod." Cheering again. Techno scanned the area looking for Phil again. He wasn't there.