A Distorted Reign (Part 3)

PASSING OUT WARNING

I THINK SWEARING LMAOO

THIS HAS BEEN LONG AWAITED NGLLL

VOMIT WARNING

IF YALL READ THE PREVIOUS ONES YOU KNOWWW

I FINALLY GET TO EXPLAIN A FEW THINGSS

WARNING WARNING

NOTHING OVERLY EXTREME, JUST THE REG WARNING

Plot: Distorted reign 3 (or Techno awakes with an idea)

~~~~~~~~~~

Potentikineses – The manipulation of superpower

Techno had awoken soon. He blinked slowly at his surroundings, the room dim and set. A familiar set of eyes glared at him, it was disturbing at first, then Techno realised it was just Wilbur. The brunette elbowed Tommy gently who noticed Techno and tackled him quickly.

"YOU'RE ALIVE?!" the youngest screamed and Techno tried to fend the blonde away from him, head still aching slightly.

"Takes more than a migraine to kill Technoblade!" Techno replied smiling to both his brothers. They both still didn't look very well. Tommy's health seemed to have decrease since Techno last saw him. "Where's Phil?"

"He went out to check on other families," Wilbur responded, sitting upright slowly. "See if their kids are having the same reactions." Techno nodded in understanding and watched wearily as Wilbur stood up, waltzing into the kitchen as if he was fine.

"What are you doing?" Techno sat upright prepared to follow him, but Tommy was too strong for Techno's weak, half-awake body.

"Making sandwiches," Wilbur called out and Techno shook his head and Tommy shrugged.

"By all means," Techno coughed suddenly. "Spontaneously collapse again you idiot!" Tommy snickered in agreeance at Techno's statement. Wilbur handed the two on the couch their sandwiches and sat back down in his spot once again.

Techno noticed he had paled but didn't bring it up. As long as Techno was able to watch over his little brother's, they would be fine. Or so he thought. They continued watching the random TV shows for maybe an hour until Techno was fully recovered.

He sat upright and flicked the TV off. "Technoooo," Tommy whined. "I was watching thatttt."

"Too bad," Techno replied, and Wilbur pouted. "Anyways, would you little children like to know my plan?" The two nodded hurriedly, and hesitantly in Wilbur's case. "Great, because I was sharing anyways."

"Just get on with it," Tommy insisted, impatient and eager. Wilbur nodded.

"Fine, fine," Techno sighed, thinking through his words quickly. "So, I was thinking about trying to initiate what we experienced however long ago it was, to like, I don't know, control or maintain what we experienced?"

"No," Tommy shook his head immediately. "That sounds way too dangerous."

"Oh but you had the smallest reaction," Wilbur commented.

"Exactly," Tommy stood up. "I am not watching that shit ever again." Techno sighed.

"But this time we may be able to control it better, you included," Techno commented, trying to get the youngest to change his mind. After a few minutes of the eldest's practically begging Tommy to try he gave in.

"Okay so this is how it will work," Techno explained. "I think I should go first, and then which one of you is feeling better can go next, okay?" The youngers nodded and Techno closed his eyes thinking about what he had experienced earlier.